Picture of Steve

Steve

Steve has officially transcended humanity and evolved into a Loli Hunter (the name is a work in progress, open to ideas)

I used to have Loli Hunter title on fuwanovel but then I changed it to Loli Protector - by collecting them lolis, I can keep them safe from the evil outside world. So I prefer that title, because hunters often hurt their prey, which is not what I do at all :)

I used to have Loli Hunter title on fuwanovel but then I changed it to Loli Protector - by collecting them lolis, I can keep them safe from the evil outside world. So I prefer that title, because hunters often hurt their prey, which is not what I do at all :)

Before I confirm or deny this, I have to ask, what do you do with these lolis after the collecting?

Before I confirm or deny this, I have to ask, what do you do with these lolis after the collecting?

I feed them, lick their eyes (and other things - visit TS to find out :P), hug them, pat their heads and do many other great things (for which you would have to visit TS to find out xD)

I feed them, lick their eyes (and other things - visit TS to find out :P), hug them, pat their heads and do many other great things (for which you would have to visit TS to find out xD)

I got to TS every once in a while, so I have a good idea. And I'm sorry to say, I'm going to have to stick with Loli Hunter, sorry Steve...

I have zero doubts about that, but it's still hunting

Ok, I hunt (gently and kindly) and then protect so I guess you are also correct.

Screw TS, you should just livestream it. :D

I did once or twice actually, but with password so I don't get my twitch account reported xD

Ok, I hunt (gently and kindly) and then protect so I guess you are also correct.

Everyone's happy this way

I did once or twice actually, but with password so I don't get my twitch account reported xD

I don't want to know, but I really do... I'm having conflicted feelings about this

well i think that he is hogging all the lolis to him self it's not fair 

What a newbie, you don't know that everyone has their own lolis? I have my Mare but for example Luch has his Mare and everyone has their own Mare and so everyone is happiiiiiiiii~

I already commented on this issue in this discussion - read the next few posts there.

What a newbie, you don't know that everyone has their own lolis? I have my Mare but for example Luch has his Mare and everyone has their own Mare and so everyone is happiiiiiiiii~

I already commented on this issue in this discussion - read the next few posts there.

Hmm, I like this. I'll just be taking my Mare and leaving then, I seem to be quite the spammer today, and it's late and I need sleep

I agree. What does the jury say to Steve's loli hoarding? Mevvrynne?

We the jury, as in just I, Mevvrynne the great and powerful, find the defendant Steve, guilty of loli hoarding.  And to further comment, we find his other actions on lolis to be an international treasure, and should provide him with a reward suitable for his wondrous deeds.  But we still want our lolis back.