List of notable Visual Novel related discords as of 2022

NowItsAngeTime

In the last few years I've linked a list of the known Visual Novel related discords I knew about. I wanted to make a new post for the new year so comments can be opened up again.

Most of these discords should be welcome to all readers. Whether you want to read the series for the first time, or have already and just want to discuss the VNs. Just make sure to respect spoilers and any other rules the discord has.

Only a few have been added since the 2021 list, but if I'm missing any, feel free to comment.

If there are any notable Visual Novel related discords you want me to add to this list that I forgot or you feel should be put on here, or one of the links doesn't work, let me know.

--------

**List of Discords for official licensing companies**

-----

**List of Discords for fantranslation groups**

-----

**List of Discords for general VN fanbases**

-----

**List of fanmade discords for specific VN series**

Edited by NowItsAngeTime
Added more links and changed to 2022

There are two official Discords if think you should add.

- Shira

Shira is currently translating Master Magistrate for Hobibox/DMM and since they are working with them they sometimes post news/info about Hobibox/DMM related projects like the translation of Marco & The Galaxy Dragon.

Discord link: http://discord.gg/qBmrqDy

- Nextension

The official Discord for Nexton for communication with their western fans.

Last year they had an poll for what people want localized from them and recently they been working on making merchandise avaible for their western fans.

Discord link: http://discord.gg/GcyDtUt

2 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

i keep forgetting sekai project is a thing until im reminded of them.

2 hours ago, Silvz said:

They aren't a thing for a while. The good days for SP are now gone

They just released Baldr Sky which is a pretty great release. (Even though I haven't played it yet.) And in september they released Nanairo Reincarnation that I really enjoyed. And its not like that where their only releases in the last few months.

Edited by Formlose Gestalt

8 hours ago, Formlose Gestalt said:

There are two official Discords if think you should add.

- Shira

Shira is currently translating Master Magistrate for Hobibox/DMM and since they are working with them they sometimes post news/info about Hobibox/DMM related projects like the translation of Marco & The Galaxy Dragon.

Discord link: http://discord.gg/qBmrqDy

- Nextension

The official Discord for Nexton for communication with their western fans.

Last year they had an poll for what people want localized from them and recently they been working on making merchandise avaible for their western fans.

Discord link: http://discord.gg/GcyDtUt

Cool, added these plus some other series I missed in the opening post.

16 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

We have an official CherryKissGames Discord too!

notable discords only pls

15 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

* ShiraVN (fanTL group for Magister Magistrate, Your Diary+ retranslation, and Meteor World Actor.) - https://discord.gg/qBmrqDy 

I'm not seeing how these guys are fan tl they look official

We have an official Ninetail discord as well! 

Kaede's Corner

It's a public server that was made for fans of our games to gather and chat, be it about our games in specific channels or about unrelated things in the general channels. 

Whether or not it can be considered 'notable' enough to be listed on here, I'm not entirely sure, but it can certainly get pretty active.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/01/2020 at 11:39 PM, Silvz said:

They aren't a thing for a while. The good days for SP are now gone

Yeah, those good days of only releasing short nekopara-inspired garbage, I so miss the 2017|2018 version of SP .

The 2019's SP with 9-nine-, MajoKoi Nikki, Nanairo Reincarnation and Baldr Sky are clearly redundant as the eroge localization company, pfft.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Predictablebeaco said:

I've noticed that the MangaGamer discord link has been down for a while now. Is the discord server still active? Or did they disable the invite link?

They recently had to temporarily take down their link, likely due to a controversy.

They just made a new link, I edited it in the main post.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:24 PM, Kirashi said:

Wasn't there a japanese company that opened a survey and asked to vote for one of the VN among their branch to get a localization? I forgot the name

yeah it was age, they decided to release an official english path for kimi nozo(Kimi ga nozumu eien) this 2021. The survey was realeased if i am not mistaken in september more or less and it ended in dicember.

• 3 months later...
On 1/4/2020 at 6:31 PM, NowItsAngeTime said:

In the last few years I've linked a list of the known Visual Novel related discords I knew about. I wanted to make a new post for the new year so comments can be opened up again.

Most of these discords should be welcome to all readers. Whether you want to read the series for the first time, or have already and just want to discuss the VNs. Just make sure to respect spoilers and any other rules the discord has.

I've added a handful since 2020, but I also noticed some of the invite links of previous discords have expired. If anyone can provide new links to these, that'd be great.

If there are any notable Visual Novel related discords you want me to add to this list that I forgot or you feel should be put on here, or one of the links doesn't work, let me know.

--------

List of Discords for official licensing companies

-----

List of Discords for fantranslation groups

-----

List of Discords for general VN fanbases

-----

List of fanmade discords for specific VN series

Why is there no invite link for the infinity series discord? Has it simply died or did they go private?

Is there any way to still join them?