inquiry evenicle

bogdankl

Hello good folks,

So i wanna play evenicle, mostly because I really really like Kamidori, I'm more of a gamer so these things appeal to me more, but one thing that really worries me is that unlike Kamidori this appears to have a great deal of rape in it. Now this is the one thing I don't wanna see and i did play the first 2 chapters I think, or it was only the first <i'm not sure> but I did see "that scene" with that character and it shook a bit... maybe a bit more than I would like to admit but I can sort of deal with side character going through that, what I can't deal with however is Riche or Ramius getting raped, so I was wondering if there are unavoidable rape scenes with main girls, if there are I won't play it but if not I'll bite down and get through this cuz the game looks pretty fun an the art is really nice.

1 hour ago, bogdankl said:

Hello good folks,

So i wanna play evenicle, mostly because I really really like Kamidori, I'm more of a gamer so these things appeal to me more, but one thing that really worries me is that unlike Kamidori this appears to have a great deal of rape in it. Now this is the one thing I don't wanna see and i did play the first 2 chapters I think, or it was only the first <i'm not sure> but I did see "that scene" with that character and it shook a bit... maybe a bit more than I would like to admit but I can sort of deal with side character going through that, what I can't deal with however is Riche or Ramius getting raped, so I was wondering if there are unavoidable rape scenes with main girls, if there are I won't play it but if not I'll bite down and get through this cuz the game looks pretty fun an the art is really nice.

Spoiler

There are a lot of REALLY strong scenes in the game, but they're not with the main cast. If the first one shook you, then perhaps stopping here is wisest, as it only gets worse.

For the main cast, there is like one scene where they are visited by a tentacle monster, but as far as I recall it is voluntary on the girls' part.

8 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

I would say it's actually even worse than tiago (previous poster) is saying. Also, the thing he mentions was not really consensual I'd say

Trust Zakamutt over me. I have no trust in my memory of the particular scene or even others.

(Zakamutt, you preferred to write 'previous poster' rather than alter the name. Astonishing.)

This one is super spoilery, so only open if you won't play it blind under any circumstances and need that info to decide.

Spoiler

Riches' Sister gets raped before joining your harem, pretty violently at that and rather close to the end of the game. That is the only occasion of one of the (at some point) main cast getting raped. I think what the other two mentioned wasn't entirely consensual on all participants, but acceptable within the games world and played as a joke. There are a few other scenes where heroines get put into compromising positions without getting into rape territory.

Stronger scenes that might put you off include drug induced forced breeding and a rape scene that gets pretty gory for some reason. (Not the main cast though)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 1:12 PM, Ruberick said:

This one is super spoilery, so only open if you won't play it blind under any circumstances and need that info to decide.

Reveal hidden contents

Riches' Sister gets raped before joining your harem, pretty violently at that and rather close to the end of the game. That is the only occasion of one of the (at some point) main cast getting raped. I think what the other two mentioned wasn't entirely consensual on all participants, but acceptable within the games world and played as a joke. There are a few other scenes where heroines get put into compromising positions without getting into rape territory.

Stronger scenes that might put you off include drug induced forced breeding and a rape scene that gets pretty gory for some reason. (Not the main cast though)

I glad you gave the big spoiler warning, If id read that I probably wouldn't have read the VN, that was basically the one thing that I most fear that it would happin... and it did... and it was really really realllllly fked up, but the ending of that chapter was handled really well IMO, I really loved how they moved past that "incident" and the subsequent fate of that character. 

I can't stress enough how impressed I am with the ending to that chapter, I really didn't  think I would be able to move past that point honestly