Visual Novel Monthly Recap - December 2019 Releases and Community News (ft. Baldr Sky)

NowItsAngeTime

On 1/2/2020 at 10:13 AM, ChaosRaven said:

Oh, thanks for bringing up the release Raging Loop. I completely missed that, since it got a bit overshadowed by the release of Baldr Sky and the finished fan translation of Kami no Rhapsody.

2019 was a crazy year for VN releases and announcements. Cant blame you

• 4 weeks later...

To tell the truth I also almost forgot about Raging Loop PC release here, and yeah compared to both of Rhapsody or Baldr Sky it's certainly overshadowed (Even Frontier is more well known to me compared to that). That said, I think overall December 2019 is been an exciting month compared to January here especially with two gameplay VNs releases, and full narration patch for Eushully's VN that was translated properly is always a good news especially so if we remember that most of narration patch for Eushully's VNs out there is more or less MTL-ed (ie Arterial and Madou Koukaku).

PS - Rhapsody indeed have gameplay just like Eushully's other VNs, and as for the gameplay I think it's the combination of several RPGs (FFT, FFX, Chrono Cross, and Fire Emblem). It would be too long to explain here.