Has There Ever Been a VN Where The MC Was His Own Father? (No Sabbat of The Witch Spoilers)

mitchhamilton

i brought this up because one of the routes seems to kind of hinting that possibly one of the heroines might be the mc's mother just at a younger age. they havent outright said it but if its so, he isnt aware of that possibility and neither is she. as i was reading this i was wondering if there had ever been a vn where the mc was his own father through like time travel? i know this is fucked up beyond all reasoning but i mean, i fucked women versions of chris columbus, genghis khan, oda nobunaga, billy the kid, etc, etc because of a vn so its not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Edited by mitchhamilton

There are some seriously weird interrelations out there in VNs, but most people don't go The Stupids route or copy Futurama when writing a VN, lol.

However, I did find one VN that sort of fulfills your request, though I won't spoil it for anyone else, and it isn't humorous in the story.

Spoiler

https://vndb.org/v12562

In this VN, one of the heroines is her own mother.