Happy New Lists! vndb now has Start/Finish Dates and custom labels for lists

NowItsAngeTime

BTW, while this new system is extremely inconvenient as it is now, it made me realize how huge my backlog already is thanks to the counters next to the labels. It turns out that I have 92 unread VNs (that means games that I already have on my PC), and additional over 200 "bookmarked" on wishlist :o Even removing those with "low" priority leaves 54... Doubt I'll ever manage to read them all...

Edited by adamstan

2 hours ago, adamstan said:

BTW, while this new system is extremely inconvenient as it is now, it made me realize how huge my backlog already is thanks to the counters next to the labels.

Well, looking into my Steam library always makes me think the same thing, so that doesn't really matter to me. :makina:

~~~~

Anyway, while I wasn't looking, they had already changed the order on columns in the lists, which was the most major complaint I had. As for the other things, I believe, they will probably end up working better eventually.

Actually, you can make some very cool lists now. For example, I have so many VNs on my wishlist so I don't even remember anymore why I became interested in them in the first place. It would be nice to have lists like "Whishlist - interesting tags" or "Whishlist - recommended by someone on Fuwa".

Wow, the UI for the list has been already greatly improved - yorhel works fast. Currently I can use the list just like the old one, since single-click filtering is back :) I'd like to add start and finish dates to my VNs, but, sadly, for many I just don't remember.

Edited by adamstan