A New Decade is About to Start. What Are You Looking Forward To?

mitchhamilton

i look forward to the fact that nothing will change. i will wake up on january 1 and look at myself in the mirror. i will observe my hideously lovecraftian form before i leave my house. i will disappoint everyone around me, ruin all my new friendships, and procrastinate my time away. i will look back and wonder why i cant make a change before repeating the cycle over and over again. i will become more and more at peace with the fact that i will never live a happy life. i look forward to the fact that nothing, absolutely nothing, will change

Gifting myself a VR set this year and looking forward to Spice & Wolf VR.

That's also pretty much were I hope gaming will make huge leaps over the next decade, so I'm getting myself set up in that respect.

Otherwise finishing the further education I started last year and getting a good paying job to buy all the state of the art gadgets our technical advancements lead to. Transfering consciousness might be a while off, but body augmentation wouldn't be too bad either, could be my only way to survive long enough for some good stuff that's coming further down the road, given my lifestyle.:lol:

*Finishing shinimasu tl for real
*Finishing Shimaisou tl, releasing
*Some other tl, maybe Hakusen, I'm arrogant enough to try my hand at chuuni after all
*Selling out a tl so I can call myself a "professional" it'll be hilarious (probably some bad hrpg)
*Reading mememasa
*Actually finishing subahibbers
*Finishing my CS bachelors and actually getting a programming job
*Becoming a wizard then losing my v-card the day after, totally happening
*Traveling to Japan with the bois, realizing Japan is shit, never going again
*Being killed by a fascist death squad at 39 years 11 months of age, thanks bee

12 hours ago, Ruberick said:

Gifting myself a VR set this year and looking forward to Spice & Wolf VR.

That's also pretty much were I hope gaming will make huge leaps over the next decade, so I'm getting myself set up in that respect.

Otherwise finishing the further education I started last year and getting a good paying job to buy all the state of the art gadgets our technical advancements lead to. Transfering consciousness might be a while off, but body augmentation wouldn't be too bad either, could be my only way to survive long enough for some good stuff that's coming further down the road, given my lifestyle.:lol:

they most certainly will. and with half life alyx coming out for VR, much like how half life 2 set the bar for first person shooters, alyx may just set the bar for VR games.

Edited by mitchhamilton

I love challenges and dreaming, so…

Reaching JLPT N1.

Attempt to become a teacher.

Getting better at social life.

Try to read more books.

Start my own podcast.

Becoming a writer.

Learn a bit about VN programming. And making one, if I can.

Try to read 50 VNs or more. (I’m currently at 31 non-dropped VNs)

Be able to read a good Caramel Box VN. We need something more than the first Otoboku.

Owning a better PC. My current one really needs an upgrade.

Seeing more twists in VNs (more disabled characters, more environmental themes, more unique settings...)

Bonus: Making our environment great again.

Well this is the decade I ruined my life by finding yet another hobby, aka VNs. Cant say I regret it much tho :sacchan:

Since I officially graduated a month ago doubt I'd be able to play so many titles the next decade

Firstly hoping to get a decent job so I can stop being poor and afford to buy more stuff for my hobbies

As for specific VNs, I dont really have any but hopefully we keep getting good releases in 2020. 2019 was a pretty solid year esp with the long awaited Aokana release, maybe sprite will announcement sth for that this year :mare:

• 4 months later...

A New Decade is About to Start. What Are You Looking Forward To?

getting older, and watching most everything i'm into and most deeply care about slowly fade from relevance and crumble to dust.

a regular ray of sunshine am i, no?

EVERYTHING%20SUCKS%202.jpg

Edited by Tasuke