Jump to content
Razuma

Discord VN community named Aliceshoujo

Recommended Posts

I am unsure whether "General" suited for advertising or not. Anyway, I made VN & Anime Community on Discord, we generally about Katawa shoujo, Evenicle, Grisaia, Rance and occasionally Rewrite.

 

I really would like to meet more VN gamers and establishing more healthy relationships with them. My server also has another purpose, focusing on teaching newcomers the importance of VNs especially Kamiges. 

If anyone is interested, I have 218 members (numbers isn't that big if you include afk ones) anyway, whether joining or not the choice is yours. 

 

I wish everyone a good day. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

Your avatar is fitting given that you didn't see that you have no link to the discord you're advertising

so I guess you're spreading awareness of shinsetsu mahou shoujo / the TS journey including yaminake kikaku, right? www

Who is this in the avatar?

2 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Sorry, but this made me laugh so hard, ahahahahaha!

Oh boy, this was good! :D

Sorry, but don't forget this is a newcomer, not someone like you used to VN...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://discord.gg/xxFAKeG I thought I would need the permission to post a link

I would consider: Umineko no naku koro ni, Muv-luv alternative, Subahibi, Chaos;Head, Rewrite and Kara no shoujo. If I were to mix my own biased opinion add Sankaku renai love and Evenicle, I almost forgot Grisaia trilogy and fate stay night trilogy. G-Senjou no maou is also Hella fun same goes for Sharin no kuni (my girlfriend is the president is totally a Kamige who wouldn't love ohama's speech). Honestly don't get me start with the other VNs I have played, if you only judge me by my pfp that's really sad :mellow:

 

17 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Sorry, but this made me laugh so hard, ahahahahaha!

Oh boy, this was good! :D

Are you judging me by my pfp? If yes, VN community is slowly getting obnoxious, sorry and not sorry

 

18 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

Your avatar is fitting given that you didn't see that you have no link to the discord you're advertising

so I guess you're spreading awareness of shinsetsu mahou shoujo / the TS journey including yaminake kikaku, right? www

Well, i was unsure whether it was okay or not

 

19 hours ago, Ramaladni said:

What do you consider to be the top 5 Kamige?

Is your question satisfied? 

Edited by Razuma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Razuma said:

Is your question satisfied? 

his question cant talk how can it tell you if it’s satisfied or not

 

14 hours ago, Razuma said:

https://discord.gg/xxFAKeG I thought I would need the permission to post a link

I would consider: Umineko no naku koro ni, Muv-luv alternative, Subahibi, Chaos;Head, Rewrite and Kara no shoujo. If I were to mix my own biased opinion add Sankaku renai love and Evenicle, I almost forgot Grisaia trilogy and fate stay night trilogy. G-Senjou no maou is also Hella fun same goes for Sharin no kuni (my girlfriend is the president is totally a Kamige who wouldn't love ohama's speech). Honestly don't get me start with the other VNs I have played, if you only judge me by my pfp that's really sad :mellow:

none of these are kamige

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Razuma said:

Are you judging me by my pfp? If yes, VN community is slowly getting obnoxious, sorry and not sorry

No, I don't even know who that is in your pfp. And I didn't mean anything bad when I said it made me laugh. If anything, I meant it as a light joke, no hard feelings :)

As for the VN community... if you stay here long enough, prepare for lots of obnoxious people. I'd argue it's not as bad as in anime community, but VN community is still pretty obnoxious in its own way. There are good folks here and there, but the core community is... well, you'll see for yourself. Don't think of all of us as bad, though. There are some genuinely good folks here.

Also, if you want to know why I laughed... the reason is actually pretty dumb. I couldn't help it because you said "...teaching newcomers the importance of VNs especially Kamiges" in a non-ironic, non-sarcastic way. I mean, you said it in such a serious way I couldn't help not to laugh xD Perhaps it's because of what @Kirashi said. You're a newcomer, so you probably look at it in a different way, but for us older folks it just looks silly, such a statement xD

A word of advice... never use the word "kamige" unless it's in jest or something (or you want to emphasize how much you liked something). I know this because I sometimes tend to overuse this word myself. Don't use it too seriously. And don't make science of it. The word basically belongs to the slangy jargon used in this community. Just don't use it in a serious fashion, and everything will be okay xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

No, I don't even know who that is in your pfp. And I didn't mean anything bad when I said it made me laugh. If anything, I meant it as a light joke, no hard feelings :)

As for the VN community... if you stay here long enough, prepare for lots of obnoxious people. I'd argue it's not as bad as in anime community, but VN community is still pretty obnoxious in its own way. There are good folks here and there, but the core community is... well, you'll see for yourself. Don't think of all of us as bad, though. There are some genuinely good folks here.

Also, if you want to know why I laughed... the reason is actually pretty dumb. I couldn't help it because you said "...teaching newcomers the importance of VNs especially Kamiges" in a non-ironic, non-sarcastic way. I mean, you said it in such a serious way I couldn't help not to laugh xD Perhaps it's because of what @Kirashi said. You're a newcomer, so you probably look at it in a different way, but for us older folks it just looks silly, such a statement xD

A word of advice... never use the word "kamige" unless it's in jest or something (or you want to emphasize how much you liked something). I know this because I sometimes tend to overuse this word myself. Don't use it too seriously. And don't make science of it. The word basically belongs to the slangy jargon used in this community. Just don't use it in a serious fashion, and everything will be okay xD

why you gotta be so mean to the new guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Sadly a few of the regulars here qualify for that.

And it's after the masssive troll purge that pushed some of them out and made others more quiet... Welp, we're on the internet after all.

And hello there new person! I have a feeling VN Discords are already a pretty saturated environment, but I wish your one all the best. But I'm also with Infernoplex on the kamige thing: a server dedicated to indoctrinating people about such stuff feels a bit misguided. I mean, what's "importance of VNs" or "importance of kamiges"? Maybe I'm simply jaded, but turning disposable entertainment, even really good one, into an ideology looks kind of silly. People do it all the time of course, but for a Discord server the prime goal should probably be just having fun. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, McDerpingheimer III said:

none of these are kamige

He answered a question. No one here asked for your opinion regarding your tastes and I don't think someone ever will.

19 hours ago, McDerpingheimer III said:

his question cant talk how can it tell you if it’s satisfied or not

 You really do feel no shame trolling even a newcomer? Come on... Take a break...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×