Formlose Gestalt

YOU and ME and HER (aka Totono aka Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi)

It took a bit longer than expected, but Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi. (YOU and ME and HER) is set to release in February next year!

You can pre-order the physical release on J-List:

https://www.jlist.com/NP005

Announced at AX2018 with the goal to release before AX2019, the last we heard was that it should release this year. Now it's set to release in February 2020 but at least we have something more concrete. For those who say, yeah but it was the same with Majikoi and that still hasn't released, on Discord it was said: "Regarding delays. We understand the frustration it causes you guys, but, can only say that, every game is a different project" So hopefully Totono will release in February 2020.

Until then here is blog post on J-list talking about Totono and DDLC titled: "YOU and ME and HER Outshines Doki Doki Literature Club"

https://blog.jlist.com/featured/you-and-me-and-her-outshines-doki-doki-literature-club/

I have not played the game, but know more or less what the linked blogpost reveals:

Spoiler

I don't mind twisted love or such things. I only hope someone ends up happy. That's all I'm looking for.

If I hear that this is nothing more than a tragedy then I really won't bother with it. DDLC is the absolute limit of what I'm willing to tolerate.

2 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

I have not played the game, but know more or less what the linked blogpost reveals:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't mind twisted love or such things. I only hope someone ends up happy. That's all I'm looking for.

If I hear that this is nothing more than a tragedy then I really won't bother with it. DDLC is the absolute limit of what I'm willing to tolerate.

I am pretty sure if you stick to a route and dont try to 'cheat' you get the happy ending