Troubles with playing 3rd eye’s Raillore no Ryakudatsusha

xyzbuster

Whenever I try to play Raillore no Ryaduarsusha (レイルロアの略奪者), I keep getting a message saying I need to insert the game before it will let me play. Usually for games this will be a one time thing to confirm purchase. However, it keeps asking me to insert the disk even after the first time. I don’t want to keep inserting the disk into my laptop every time I want to play, is there any way to circumvent this. 

10 hours ago, Clephas said:

No.  3rdEye's games always need the disc inserted.  It is a pain in the butt, but that flaw is universal to that company's games.

Well shoot. Guess I’ll just have to virtual mount it; it’s a pain in the butt to constantly have a disk inserted into a laptop. Bleh

8 hours ago, Clephas said:

It's the same regardless... you either have to mount the virtual disc or have the disc inserted. 

Yeah but you can just mount the ISO once and leave it mounted until you’re finished with with the game. It’d be easier than getting the disc out each time.