VN with villain protagonist.

ztrepzilius

Devils Devel Concept - In a world of monsters hiding under human skin, Sora is the most monstrous of them all.

Silverio Vendetta- Zephyr's role from a purely objective perspective is that of a villain.

Muramasa- Muramasa is a villain vs villain story, lol.

Every Venus Blood game - The protagonists in each of these stories are generally amoral and/or villainous, though they can be more honorable if you choose the Law routes, whereas they become absolutely evil in the Chaos routes.

4 hours ago, kokoro said:

Saya no uta x2

And here I was thinking about starting a thread asking people if they think he's a bad guy after reading something arguing that it's all just a matter of perspective because one of the game's main themes is how perception shapes one's morals. But yeah, he does some things that put him in the irredeemably evil camp for me, so Saya no uta x3.

4 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Unfortunately I think most villainous  protagonists usually have them be straight up rapists, which is pretty fucking gross

There are villainous protags who aren't... but they are pretty rare.  Silverio and Muramasa are about it from what I've seen.  Well, I guess G-Senjou fits.

• 2 years later...