Looking for something somewhat specific

Livtrasir

I Haven't read many visual novels and searching on my own yield surprisingly few results so:
I like drama romance and emotionally engaging things in a relatable contemporary setting, so no sci-fi, no fantasy and no animal-human hybrids.
It needs to be avaliable in english and not subject to censorship

Also, preferrably easy to find and buy, as the banks and government where I live is currently very twitchy about people purchasing anything from outside of the EU. Steam would be ideal but I have not found much of interest there.

Tldr: I really liked If My Heart Had Wings, looking for something similar

I would recommend Little Busters, but I'd also warn you that you are better off playing the original all-ages version haha I had the pleasure of working on the translation project of it to Brazilian Portuguese and it was the best two years I had translating! :wafuu: it's available on steam (I would wait for a sale tho)

Besides that, let's see... I'm not that into romance, but I'd also recommend Mystic Messenger if you are into otome stuff (it's all-ages, but it's very good plot-wise)! It's an android exclusive but it's pretty much free and it has a cool kind of mechanic.

That's it, I won't recommend vns I haven't played yet but I hope other peeps help :mare: 

:thumbsup:GOOD LUCK!

Edited by Leonor
forgot to add the available platforms of the VNs I mentioned

I second the recommendation for Grisaia no Kajitsu. https://vndb.org/v5154

And I'd also recommend... uh... *scrolls through list*  *sweats profusely*... well I haven't read it yet, but I believe Loca Love fits what you're looking for. https://vndb.org/v23067  It's available censored on steam, but unlike GnK the steam version has an 18+ patch.