Visual Novel Reader translation problem...

apalepexp201

Hi everyone, i don't know where to ask for help and i decided to ask here because this is my last solution, basically my problem is this, i just reformatted my PC some days ago and i decided to get VNR again since i had it before, i installed ATLAS, LEC, NTLEA, ntleas, AppLocale, ITH, exactly what is needed and then when i opened it, everything was in Japanese and i didn't understood why, because it never happened before, first time when i got it it was in English, anyway, i changed UI language from Preferences in English and everything was fine then.

After that i decided to get Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart, the Japanese version (i had it before but i didn't read it completely) anyway after i got it i used VNR and the translation was all in Japanese and it didn't translated in English at all, i looked in Preferences, i checked Offline and Online translators, i enabled them, i disabled them, didn't worked, i looked on tutorials on internet thinking that maybe i will find some solutions, i didn't found anything useful and i decided to do it on my own, after some time i managed to get the game translated in English and here's the problem.

Now the English translation was mostly gibberish, i barely could understand some sentences but most of the translation didn't made too much sense, some words weren't even translated in English and remained in Japanese, it was completely broken, after i saw that i searched for solutions from different forums and see if other people had the same problem, didn't found anything related and useful for me, then i tried to do it on my own again thinking that i will manage to fix it like i did the last time, but no luck, it doesn't even appear community translation from the game anymore and before it did, i given up completely and i decided to use Textractor, but it isn't the same as VNR...i don't know how to fix the translation to be more understandable like it was before i formatted the PC, also i noticed something, i don't know if it's important or not, i entered on Test Machine Translation option and i translated that sentence example in English, but it didn't translated in English, it translated it in Japanese even tho it was set to be translated in English, so please, i really need help to get it fixed because i don't know what to do anymore, it's not an option to reset VNR back to the beginning or something like that? i just don't know, hope someone from here can help me, i would appreciate, thanks :D

EDIT: Sorry if i put the topic in the wrong section.

Edited by apalepexp201