New Project + Recruitment

arata12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are acclaimed several VNs I want translated but they seem rather long and the literacy level/translation difficulty is high. (Soukou Akki Muramasa, Sakura no Uta)

So stay away from those.

You wouldn't want your first project to leave you discouraged.

Instead, I'll give you some reasonable recommendations.

https://vndb.org/v13321

This is an original story, it is short and I don't know much about it but it has a decent VNDB rating 

https://vndb.org/v4876

This VN has a score of 7.61, which is fairly good. And it is short (2-10) hour length. 

It's an afterstory/fandisc to a VN (original is mildly popular), ranked #150 in popularity scale on VNDB out of too many to count

I hope this helps and best of luck to you guy.

Edited by Skyspades

As your profile pic is from riddle joker i'd suggest 

-Cafe Stella to Shinigami no Chou

but then again lately all of yuzusoft's vn are getting translated so it have a chance to be picked by official translator team...

in which i think this vn will be great if you didn't consider the vn's length:

-Sakura, Moyu. -As the Night's, Reincarnation- from Favorite(producers of hoshimemo)

-Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- which won the moege game award in 2018 as the best scenario vn if i'm not wrong

-Purple Software's vn like Aoi Tori or Realive cuz they have good graphics in my opinion

-Butterfly Seeker and Sono Hi no Kemono ni wa cuz why not(i liked it XD)

or maybe continuing some already translated english vn like Wagamama High Spec OC or Koiken Otome ~revive~ or the older one like 11eyes -Resona Forma-

Then again... damn there's so many vns out there which i would like to play so i'll trust your(man) instinct to pick a good vn that many people would enjoy to play XD