Did you miss me?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Did you miss me?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • No (furi: Yes)
    • No (for real this time, beLIEve me)
    • Who are you?

cleans off dust Ahem, okay folks, what's uuuuuuup?!?!?! MaggieP is in da building!!! It's been a whole while, and while I still didn't graduated from my position of elusive shiny pokémon in the early gens just yet and I am very much still quite busy to handle multiple communities together with gacha, I decided to drop here this fine day to at least give you guys a big hello then a big bye and go my way. And while I'm here why not we chat and catch up over average quality tea? Do tell me what happened around these parts aside from the big warning of doom from Tay in the front page. I'm seeing new faces, new medals, new mods, and the same old shit all around, so whatever more did I miss? Do give me your worst barely intelligible tl;dr k thx bye*

*This still isn't the big bye I mentioned yet, rest assured.

19 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

I picked the second yes to be more unique, hi

nothing's happened tbh; tay undeaded for a sec, realized a password he needed to do updates wasn't in a gdoc where it was supposed to be, tried to contact nay, nothing seemed to happen, died again

basically the usual

Hey, you missed the part when we resurrected the main site for one week so it could die again, full of false hope. That was kind of brutal, like something from Maggot Baits:nico:

Welcome back, Maggie! Cool to see you again. ^^

Just now, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hey, you missed the part when we resurrected the main site for one week so it could die again, full of false hope. That was kind of brutal, like something from Maggot Baits:nico:

Welcome back, Maggie! Cool to see you again. ^^

We still can't react with more than one emote, it seems. So I can't cry for the main site and say thanks for you welcoming me back in one go.

So tearful reunion it is now.