I'm new here, I have a love for Visual novels, most erotic ones and I came here from a google search from "This game is only available inside Japan and even though I have my stuff set to Japanese locale and all I still get that message so I came here looking for help. I can't wait to meet everyone and make friends. Thank you ^w^

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and as for your problem perhaps you can change the date to Japanese as well like Bakauchujin did suggest (Same problem with Irotoridori and Astral Air if I remember). Feel free to ask for the VN recommendations if you need it, and I hope that you'll have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun

On 11/1/2019 at 10:53 AM, Dracula Lord of Vampires said:

Thank you for welcoming me. I do love anime, VNs and Light Novels and hope to share them with all of you. 

Due to your name, I'll make some suggestions.

Vermilion Bind of Blood

Draculius

Dracu-riot

Mindead Blood (extreme ero)

These are the VNs that don't 'nerf' vampires (vampires are powerful, drink blood, transform others, etc). 

As for the locale issues...

If it uses Siglus or Reallive, you pretty much have no choice but to use an alphacracker, as the region protection on those has to be cracked to make the games work. 

Otherwise, if you have Windows 7 or above, setting the date/time and locale to Japan will fix the problem in 99% of all VNs.  If all else fails, hook it up to Textractor and give the locale emulation function a whirl... there is a good chance it will work.