new vns to play

closeshot

It certainly would help to make a

https://vndb.org/

account, and link to it in your profile. Or just tell us which ones you've already read.

It might help to tell us which type of VN's you're in the mood for (or maybe you're up for anything?).

I'll try to list some recommendations, so excuse me if I list something you've already read.

Fureraba . For pure slife of life, and cutesy and comedic romance.

Sankaku Ren'ai: Love Triangle Trouble! . Probably THE quirkiest and funniest VN I've ever read! And it has imoutos!

To Heart 2 . One of the older VNs, but it's definitely recommended. Comedy, romance, and some drama.

Aokana . Some pretty hype sports duels here. Some of it's music is really good.

ef - a fairytale of the two . Just got re-released on Steam. Great visuals and music. Has some real drama (certainly can be a real tearjerker).

Grisaia no Kajitsu . One of those VNs you really should read at some point. Extremely quirky comedy on one hand, intense drama on the other hand.

Clannad . One of the oldest VNs. If you want the mother of all tearjerkers, knock yourself out.

Muv-Luv & Muv-Luv Alternative . If you havn't read the Muv-Luv Trilogy yet, you really should. Goes the full gamut from fluffy slice of life, to extreme drama.

So these are the games I've played

• 9-nine Episodes 1, 2
  • Aokan-Four Rhythms Across the Blue
  • ChronoClock
  • Fureraba
  • G-senjou no Maou
  • Hello, good-bye
  • Hoshizora Memoria Wish upon a Shooting Star
  • How to Raise a Wolf Girl
  • My girlfriend is the president
  • Neko-nin exHeart +plus Nachi Hen, Saiha Hen
  • Neko-Nin exHeart 2 and +Plus
  • Newton and the Apple Tree
  • Sabbat of the Witch
  • Saku Saku Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms
  • Sakura Sakura
  • Shining Song Starnova
  • SukiSuki
  • Tenkiame
  • The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me
  • The Witchs Love Diary
  • Yotsunoha
Edited by closeshot

Some time ago I made a list with pretty much everything that has been officially released in english, things are sorted by popularity and average votes on vndb.

Other than this you could use the filter tools on vndb if there are specific things you would like the VN to contain or you want to exclude.

Then there is https://vnstat.net/discover where you can write in specific VN tags and traits, while the sorting is much better on vndb the advantage with this site is that it shows the cover of the VNs when you search.