Rewrite+ Kickstarter

Dreamysyu

I guess we can count this as being successful, and since there's no stretch goal the burden should be lighter here. So congratulation for Sekai in regard of Rewrite Kickstarter even though it's still 10 hours left, and hopefully they'll manage to deliver the product in reasonable timeframe. I still think of this as redundant though especially if we know that there's no much change in Rewrite+ script, but at least Harvest Fiesta should be worth it.

• 2 years later...

Considering that the initial translator (Conjueror) was passed away and the VN has big script size, I'm quite surprised that they manage to release this in reasonable time in that they managed to fulfill the promise seeing that they have a lot of reasons to delay it. Granted that it's still quite a while for anyone else who've been waiting for it seeing that the promise was to release it at November 2020, but with a lot of circumstances I think that it's quite fast for Sekai here. I know that it has a lot of bugs and (So-called) mistranslation, but then again seeing that Kirikoi also has bugs in the initial release it's still within reason. Anyway you can play Sekai version of Rewrite if you've been waiting for this and have fun.

PS - In hindsight perhaps I should praise Frontwing to be extra careful to fix the bug in Sharin, although after seeing G-Senjou and this it would be more preferable if Frontwing just release the current version of Sharin and release the bugfix later because if anything else at least people who've been waiting for Sharin can play it sooner instead of waiting for Frontwing to finally fix the bugs.

Edited by littleshogun