Jump to content
Freestyle80

[NekoNyan News] Senren Banka delayed

Recommended Posts

Basically says its delayed till December and subsequently effects all other releases, wonder if that means Making Lovers is delayed because thats 80% done

curiously nothing was said about Hello,Lady which was supposed to be their next release and looks like the TL/Edit for that is almost done (90% TL/80% Edit)  

 

Making Lovers as mentioned before is much further along than Senren being at 86% TL, 71% Edit

 

 

Edited by Freestyle80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who always look the progress closely, the delay here is not surprising at all especially with the progress was still at 55%. My surprise goes to their new estimation release though, which looks like a bit of stretch here seeing that both Hello Lady and Makeover are more reasonable for December release here looking from the progress alone. But if Nekonyan insist to temporarily stop all the works for those two VNs in order to finishing Senren Banka on time (Most possible scenario for now), well go ahead then.

Edited by littleshogun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that you mentioned it, yeah Nekonyan did planned to release Hello Lady first. Although it's not like it's surprising anyway to see Nekonyan changing the release order, as seen with HGB here. Also 45% of Senren Banka here would be quite a lot of lines, and even if it's not there's still some works need to be done such as editing, QC, and scripting. While you can say that Hello Lady translator is an independent one (Steiner), I think the scripting here would take some times so it's possible to have Hello Lady delayed as well because the staffs need to concentrate on Senren first. I might be wrong on this though, and in any case here's hoping for successful December release of Senren Banka (And hopefully it will really happen, but if not it can't be helped I suppose).

Edited by littleshogun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah seems so, their next release is going to be Senren Banka, whether thats because of contractual issues or something else is not known

 

Anyway, not too long of a wait, Yuzusoft Moeges are always interesting so here's hoping no more delays (and this is nothing compared to sekai project's "delays" lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another project update was given recently, Hello Lady and Making Lovers are essentially done(over 90%) and will probably enter QA and engine work soon

Senren Banka is still under 70% done and thats supposed to be their next release in about a month. Not sure what their plan is here, I hope there arent any more delays. Need some releases for the break! 

Also as a nice surprise, one of their secret projects is 100% tled and edited and slated for early 2020. Wonder if thats just a short VN or a fan disc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say that Senren Banka delay seems quite likely, and moreso if Nekonyan want to release it optimally. I don't really know whether Meru's addition will increase the pace of the translation or not seeing that she'll only translate two side routes, but I hope it'll help a lot. In case Nekonyan really need to delay Senren Banka here (I didn't mind it if it's really neccesary), I just hope that they can negotiate with Yuzusoft since I'd hear that apparently Yuzusoft will cancel the contract if Nekonyan can't release Senren Banka by December (While I hope that it's just an unnecessary worry, there's a chance for that).

PS - Personally I think that Makeover would be more fitting for December release, but if they already committed to make sure that they can release Senren Banka by December then it's okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

 I just hope that they can negotiate with Yuzusoft since I'd hear that apparently Yuzusoft will cancel the contract if Nekonyan can't release Senren Banka by December (While I hope that it's just an unnecessary worry, there's a chance for that).

Those are some very interesting things that your saying, Exactly from whom and where did you hear this from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wildbreed said:

Those are some very interesting things that your saying, Exactly from whom and where did you hear this from?

As for the source, it's from one of Discord's shout in which it tell me that one of VNDB user said that Yuzusoft will withdrawn Senren Banka license (ie the contract) if they couldn't release it by December. So in other word, it's supposedly from VNDB although anything from VNDB could be taken with a grain of salt. While once again it leaned toward baseless speculation, I can't say for certain though if the speculation is just an empty rumor seeing that there's many secrets that happen between the company. Still you didn't need to worry about that here, and I'm quite sure (Also hopeful) that Nekonyan will be able to negotiate with Yuzusoft here seeing that so far only Nekonyan have a big success released Yuzusoft VNs. Granted it's only one VN (Sanoba Witch), but one release is still far better compared to two frozen VNs license with one of those are a redundant one.

Edited by littleshogun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

As for the source, it's from one of Discord's shout in which it tell me that one of VNDB user said that Yuzusoft will withdrawn Senren Banka license (ie the contract) if they couldn't release it by December. So in other word, it's supposedly from VNDB although anything from VNDB could be taken with a grain of salt. While once again it leaned toward baseless speculation, I can't say for certain though if the speculation is just an empty rumor seeing that there's many secrets that happen between the company. Still you didn't need to worry about that here, and I'm quite sure (Also hopeful) that Nekonyan will be able to negotiate with Yuzusoft here seeing that so far only Nekonyan have a big success released Yuzusoft VNs. Granted it's only one VN (Sanoba Witch), but one release is still far better compared to two frozen VNs license with one of those are a redundant one.

yea please do not believe those and  here is what Neb said.. this should quell those rumors or any rumors that are floating around 

Sanoba-rumors.jpg

 

 the Eng subtitles are done by NekoNyan

Edited by Wildbreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I guess good to hear that Yuzusoft already established good relationship with Nekonyan, so hopefully Senren Banka release will going well. Also that shinigami in 4 koma Stella did recall her VA previous aliases, although too bad that she didn't shout Cappucino and Century (Well Yuzusoft would need to ask the permission from Palette and Moonstone respectively if they want to use it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×