Afternooon~

alien51

Hallo! alien51 here, lurking around quite casually~ I'm an alien otaku. My whims n fancies revolve around Japanese BGM(visual novels n alike), mad scientists, star wars, and moege. My VN reading speed is around 31 visual novels in one month(sometimes i surprise even myself). Now i'm learning how to extract music from Visual novels. That chuunige music(occasionally utsuge too), i tend to hear that at dinner, depending on mood. My favs R Cartagra, Umineko, Kara no Shoujo, Nekopara, and Yandere ^_^

Happy Sunday~

Another person that is into VN BGM! I like!

My favorite BGM generally comes from the Grisaia series, the Muv-Luv series, and Clannad. Aokana seems to have some really good music too...

As for Aliens ...... I think the truth of that will be publicly disclosed within 2 years (seems steps are already been taken to prepare the masses for such a disclosure). We just have to wait for the Deepstate vs Alliance covert war to conclude. At least that's the impression I'm getting...

Anyways, enjoy your stay here.

4 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Whoa. It usually takes me about 3 years to finish this many! :isla:

Anyway, good evening and welcome to Fuwanovel!

Morninng~

It's like reading a novel or an interesting story book. Once started, i can't stop myself :P

39 minutes ago, r0xm2n said:

Another person that is into VN BGM! I like!

My favorite BGM generally comes from the Grisaia series, the Muv-Luv series, and Clannad. Aokana seems to have some really good music too...

As for Aliens ...... I think the truth of that will be publicly disclosed within 2 years (seems steps are already been taken to prepare the masses for such a disclosure). We just have to wait for the Deepstate vs Alliance covert war to conclude. At least that's the impression I'm getting...

Oh! what a coincidence ^_^ i got smitten by Idol girl Michiru some time ago. She is quite something, isn't she. Just right 4 mad scientist!

Well, we'll just have to see about that, won't we. Chiru-chiru is an alien too, y'know~

Welcime to Fuwanovel and sorry for the belated greeting. If you need some recommendations, you can try to ask us here. As for VN BGM, I agree that some of those are quite good especially with Aokana here (I still didn't hear much admittedly, but after hearing some tracks I admit that it's quite good). Lastly I hope that you'll have fun here.