Good afternoon fellow avid readers

Shadow_Galecross

Good afternoon fuwanovel , I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Jorge and I love visual novels. I have encountered many roadblocks in order to enjoy them , which is really dumb. Even being a not-so-big market share , we can surely cover the expenses of licensing a visual novel , and I think that this behaviour is actually the worst enemy for them (ironically). 

I thought it would be cool to join a community of vn lovers for at least cheering you up and make you remember that your work is very important and thanked

Clephas rises from the earth, the screams of the damned emerging from the giant mouth beneath his feet

"Greetings," Clephas says with a cheerful expression that is at odds with the melodramatically sepulchral voice emanating from his mouth.  He casually kicks a tentacled demon in the head as it tries to clamber out of the giant mouth, pulverizing it with a loud splat.

"Don't worry, that was just an editor," He says as the giant mouth closes, skeletal hands retrieving the demonic corpse before it snaps shut with loud crash.

4 hours ago, Clephas said:

Clephas rises from the earth, the screams of the damned emerging from the giant mouth beneath his feet

"Greetings," Clephas says with a cheerful expression that is at odds with the melodramatically sepulchral voice emanating from his mouth.  He casually kicks a tentacled demon in the head as it tries to clamber out of the giant mouth, pulverizing it with a loud splat.

"Don't worry, that was just an editor," He says as the giant mouth closes, skeletal hands retrieving the demonic corpse before it snaps shut with loud crash.

That was very nice. You should write more if you aren't already doing it in your spare time.

1 hour ago, Infernoplex said:

I didn't take it literally. But, you may be right it was the editor's work. It's good nonetheless :)

I don't have an editor, my work is a bit closer to that of an editor than a straight-out writer, except in cases when I need to rewrite the entire contents of a given job (it happens).

Edit: I do write fiction for fun, but I don't think I've ever been satisfied completely with it after the world-building phase.