Hi guys, new member here from Brazil

Ryuushi

Hello guys, i'm brazilian, 23y/o, and i've started playing VN's 3 years ago, at the end of 2016. My first VN read was Dracu-Riot! from Yuzu-Soft. My preferences include VN's that are based basically in romance trough scholar interations between the protagonist and the heroines. My favorite VN read till now is Sanoba Witch, particularly Nene route.

I have signed in here 'cause, first of all, i want to thank you guys for all the content you all create here. The walkthroughs and guides you made here helped me a lot of times. Second, i want to meet people who have the same hobbies as me, like watching anime, playing games, reading VN's, LN's, mangas and etc. The community here is big and i thought of join you all here.

Feel free to befriend me, and thank you all!!

18 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Do you've got some boys from Brazil with you?

What's up and welcome I guess

What is your favorite vn at the moment? I need to know so I can judge you accordingly

No, i didn't get any with me.

Right now my favorite VN must be Sanoba Witch as i said in the topic. It has a lot of the traits i like in a VN. My second favorite is Rewrite from Key.

21 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Do you've got some boys from Brazil with you?

What's up and welcome I guess

What is your favorite vn at the moment? I need to know so I can judge you accordingly

Do I count?

I'll be very disappointed if the new guy [guy?] gets more attention for being brazilian than me :<

Bem-vindor, o pessoal é bem legal aqui, rola umas tretas vez ou outra mas tudo na paz. Se precisar de uma help só falar comigo \o