Jump to content

Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

ZeroYui

(Request walkthrough) onii-kiss onii-chan where's my kiss?

Recommended Posts

On 26/9/2019 at 9:10 AM, Ryuushi said:

Agreed with you, i tried to play this VN with the walkthrough from Seiya-Saiga, but my japanese is not good, and the translator don't help too.

Can I have the link?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, getting through the 4 main routes is easy enough. Simply choose your waifu and give them 3 kisses per day while giving everyone else only 2, personally I'm having way more trouble getting the harem ending. Tried a few things out for a few hours but no matter what I do, at the end mom always forces me to pick only 1 sis and forces me on her route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have cleared all the girls' routes, then if you kiss them all at every opportunity (so you end the day with 3 hearts), you should have both the harem route and the mom route available at the end of the first day. The harem route does not unlock until you have cleared all the sisters' routes.

Edit: And I'll add, following the Japanese guide is only for the insane. Just kiss all the girls all the time and you'll be fine, honestly.

Edited by Fred the Barber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hrm, that's exactly what I've tried to be honest, gave all of them 3 hearts for about 3 or 4 days. But then I've encountered choice events where I could only kiss one of them, the MC wanted to kiss the rest of the sisters too but every time mom shows up and forces the MC to go study. And that happens every time from there on out, I've tried spreading the 1 kiss chance equally among the girls but after a while mom gets pissed for not choosing one of them properly and forces me to make a final decision and I can only get on a single sisters route in the end.

 

Edit : Oh, and of course I've already cleared all the girls routes, unlocked all CG's for all characters. Literally only the harem route is missing ( And I don't have an option to go for the mom either, she doesn't even have a section in the CG watch screen )

Edited by Twiztedharlequin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

plz help me.. for some reason i can't get A route. i kissed the waifu 3 times a day with none being kissed (i also tried kissing everyone 2 times with my waifu 3 times) but not working  mom keeps kicking me back to the mainmenu     Edit: Thxs alot for the patch

 

Edited by KurumiKokonoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KurumiKokonoe said:

plz help me.. for some reason i can't get A route. i kissed the waifu 3 times a day with none being kissed (i also tried kissing everyone 2 times with my waifu 3 times) but not working  mom keeps kicking me back to the mainmenu

Go here :

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, KurumiKokonoe said:

how to unlock the extra scenes?

everyone kind to explain?

Edit: I got the harem and mom routes completed but im still missing some cgs and scenes

The only thing I can imagine you missed is that you need to play the harem route twice to see all the scenes. Which pair of sisters you pick first changes the scenes you see after that. I think there are two (or four?) long scenes after that split, before it converges for the harem route ending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2019 at 3:17 PM, Twiztedharlequin said:

Hrm, that's exactly what I've tried to be honest, gave all of them 3 hearts for about 3 or 4 days. But then I've encountered choice events where I could only kiss one of them, the MC wanted to kiss the rest of the sisters too but every time mom shows up and forces the MC to go study. And that happens every time from there on out, I've tried spreading the 1 kiss chance equally among the girls but after a while mom gets pissed for not choosing one of them properly and forces me to make a final decision and I can only get on a single sisters route in the end.

 

Edit : Oh, and of course I've already cleared all the girls routes, unlocked all CG's for all characters. Literally only the harem route is missing ( And I don't have an option to go for the mom either, she doesn't even have a section in the CG watch screen )

hmmm. Let me paste what I said again and bold something for emphasis.

Quote

If you have cleared all the girls' routes, then if you kiss them all at every opportunity (so you end the day with 3 hearts), you should have both the harem route and the mom route available at the end of the first day.

The fork for Mom and harem routes is only available at the end of the first day. You say you "gave all of them 3 hearts for about 3 or 4 days", so I'm guessing you missed the chance at the end of the first day? They'll be in the lineup of kisses: in addition to the four individual girls, there will be an additional option of Mom, and one more option for all four sisters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess you are missing only the Extra scenes? They are unlocked by using the bonus codes from the settings menu. The codes dont work though, tried them using the japanese characters and the direct translation of the characters. However you can use the full savefile that is provided on the walkthrough page that was posted here before and the extras get unlocked as well. (Shouldnt really matter to you once you have finished the rest of the game)

Heres the walkthrough again: http://seiya-saiga.com/game/tinkleposition/onikiss.html

Or here, the save directly. Full Compsave Just put the datasu.ksd in your savedata folder.

Dont expect to be blown away by the extra content though. There are the OP and each of the endings for the routes, obligatory voice actor comments by the four main girls and some artwork.

Tried around a bit if it corrupts anything else in the game since you are using a japanese save but that doesnt seem to be the case, the only thing that stuck out to me is that you get two extra buttons in the extras menu that connect to the original developers homepage.

Edited by Ruberick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ruberick said:

I guess you are missing only the Extra scenes? They are unlocked by using the bonus codes from the settings menu. The codes dont work though, tried them using the japanese characters and the direct translation of the characters. However you can use the full savefile that is provided on the walkthrough page that was posted here before and the extras get unlocked as well. (Shouldnt really matter to you once you have finished the rest of the game)

Heres the walkthrough again: http://seiya-saiga.com/game/tinkleposition/onikiss.html

Or here, the save directly. Full Compsave Just put the datasu.ksd in your savedata folder.

Dont expect to be blown away by the extra content though. There are the OP and each of the endings for the routes, obligatory voice actor comments by the four main girls and some artwork.

Tried around a bit if it corrupts anything else in the game since you are using a japanese save but that doesnt seem to be the case, the only thing that stuck out to me is that you get two extra buttons in the extras menu that connect to the original developers homepage.

There are no extra "scenes" unlocked from bonus codes, only extra art, OP/ED movie replay, and VA comments (which have been subbed in English, of course).

The English game's bonus codes were meant to have been given out by the Sol Press twitter account... but it seems like they've kind of dropped the ball there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 7:38 AM, Ruberick said:

I guess you are missing only the Extra scenes? They are unlocked by using the bonus codes from the settings menu. The codes dont work though, tried them using the japanese characters and the direct translation of the characters. However you can use the full savefile that is provided on the walkthrough page that was posted here before and the extras get unlocked as well. (Shouldnt really matter to you once you have finished the rest of the game)

Heres the walkthrough again: http://seiya-saiga.com/game/tinkleposition/onikiss.html

Or here, the save directly. Full Compsave Just put the datasu.ksd in your savedata folder.

Dont expect to be blown away by the extra content though. There are the OP and each of the endings for the routes, obligatory voice actor comments by the four main girls and some artwork.

Tried around a bit if it corrupts anything else in the game since you are using a japanese save but that doesnt seem to be the case, the only thing that stuck out to me is that you get two extra buttons in the extras menu that connect to the original developers homepage.

Doesn't a save file defeat the purpose of a walkthrough? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 4:46 AM, Fred the Barber said:

hmmm. Let me paste what I said again and bold something for emphasis.

The fork for Mom and harem routes is only available at the end of the first day. You say you "gave all of them 3 hearts for about 3 or 4 days", so I'm guessing you missed the chance at the end of the first day? They'll be in the lineup of kisses: in addition to the four individual girls, there will be an additional option of Mom, and one more option for all four sisters.

I have a problem, whenever I go for the harem route, it works, up until the morning after the group bath, where just before onii-chan is about to give everyone their kisses, the game shows a box that just displays a random jumble of words and numbers and some Japanese text. Does anyone know what's up with that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WholesomeContentLover said:

I have a problem, whenever I go for the harem route, it works, up until the morning after the group bath, where just before onii-chan is about to give everyone their kisses, the game shows a box that just displays a random jumble of words and numbers and some Japanese text. Does anyone know what's up with that?

I had the same problem , You need turn on kiss minigame not text choices just for this one choice . At least that worked for me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kokoro said:

Doesn't a save file defeat the purpose of a walkthrough? lol

Depends, my preference is viewing the game blind, checking a walkthrough for missed stuff (if there is any) and as in this case making additional content that is inaccessible otherwise accessible. (If that content is worth it)

Still its up to the person, if someone decides halfway through the game, maybe allready following a walkthrough up to that point, this story is dragging, tiresome or not my cup of tea, get me to the pron or something, who am I to judge.

23 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

There are no extra "scenes" unlocked from bonus codes, only extra art, OP/ED movie replay, and VA comments (which have been subbed in English, of course).

The English game's bonus codes were meant to have been given out by the Sol Press twitter account... but it seems like they've kind of dropped the ball there.

Just meant the extras are viewable in the scene section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×