Game with sexy mutual flirting other than sex?

Spectrum

Hi! I am looking for a game that has a significant element of mutual flirting. I mean, in Japanese games flirting is almost always one-sided: Character X comes onto character Y, and character Y either (a) gets completely flustered, (b) doesn't pick up on it at all or (c) reacts with violence. I want something where both characters acknowledge and embrace the sexual connection WITHOUT it immediately turning into sex.

Examples, or things that come close, include:

* Fureraba has a little of it during the midgame where you try to get onto a girl's route. It's very tame, though.
* Heart of the Woods has a little between the two leads, but mostly only just before they have sex.
* Demonheart can have a bit of it, depending on the dialog options you choose.
* HuniePop might actually be the best example of this that I can come up with. It is a very shallow game with a minimum of story, but it does have a nice sexy flirty vibe going on, which I like.

Shorter games (less than 10 hours for one playthrough) are preferred. Can be 18+ or all-ages, straight or yuri.

Can you think of any?

Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by Spectrum

I'd recommend Yu-No: The Girl who Chants Love at the Edge of the World (the 2011 English-fan translation of it).

It contains many heroines, each with their quirks. Outside those interactions, you'd be in for a good mystery novel about parallel universes, if you're into that genre~

Edit: I just read you're looking for one that's 10 hours or less, that one I suggested is 50+, my bad.

Edited by Lexyvil

I second ladykiller in a bind. That one was fun, also a passion project by the creator, which really shows.

The sono hanabira games allways have a flirty, easy-going romance kinda vibe, yuri and going for a lot of sex as well though.

The sakura games go for the same appeal with more tame and fewer sex scenes.

Also liked kindred spirits on the roof https://vndb.org/v8508 great character chemistry and lots of different pairings in one game so it doesnt get boring. Dont know if it is my preferences or if yuri games just take that approach towards romance more frequently, I guess both partys being female often gets a different kind of dynamique going than the simple minded approach of a male protagonist towards a female heroine to be conquered.

If you are in for the long haul I can recommend daitoshokan no hitsujikai. https://vndb.org/v8158 That one also has some great chemistry towards all of the female leads and very likable characters in general IMO.