Any decent games in the same vein as Teaching Feeling or 1room: Runaway Girl?

Ryleona

I didn't really get what you want, but if you're into the teaching-learning thing, there is The Expression Amrilato, a yuri game that is basically about a girl learning a whole new language from another girl, with even activities for you to do according to how your learning progresses

that said I believe teaching feeling is a title? so you can pretty much ignore me or not, depending on how interesting Amrilato sounds to you [I recommend it]

I don't really know how to describe the type of game i'm talking about... a wish fulfillment game? The general premise is due to varying circumstance, guy gets a girl living in his house, and they interact and progress the story over the course of a week or so, if you are a douche she leaves, if not she stays and you enter free mode.

Did you try Butterfly Affection? It's basically Teaching Feeling just with an eldritch monstrosity in the role of the heroine. It's quite something. :D

I'm not sure there are many games with this exact feel: the only other one that comes to my mind is Carpe Diem: Reboot, but the story there is crap (and its not an eroge). Maybe you can get a similar-enough experience from some rising sims, like Littlewitch Romanesque?