Date a Live Rio Reincarnation question

Novel21

Actually the plot order is Rinne Utopia, Arusu Install, and then Rio Reincarnation last.

Also, avoid reading the "extra" special book for each until after completing the associated game.  So, you can play Rinne Utopia and then read the special book for that and then move onto the Arusu Install game and then read the special book for that one.

That is all under the assumption you will reach the end of any of those 3 titles in the series. I personally couldn't swallow of it, and I dropped the VN right after finishing Yoshino's route in Rinne's Utopia. It's one of the most boring VNs I ever touched, and this is coming from a guy who is a fan of lots of bad VNs out there. You really need to be a fan of the anime and LN to enjoy Date a Live VN. Otherwise, it's gonna be hard to stand it. It has literally only one or two times when the comedy in the VN shines, and maybe a couple of interesting scenes here and there, but that's it. That's all. Most of it is so boring, it's hard to believe it's popular.

I was a little curious, so I also checked the anime on a whim, and oh boy, even the anime seems more fun than the VN. I know lots of people hated it for one or the other reason, but the anime genuinely doesn't seem nearly as boring as the VN.

Edited by Infernoplex

I liked them.  I had never seen a single episode of the anime series (still haven't), but I liked the characters a lot.  I had a lot of fun getting to know the characters over the course of the three games.  There were a few funny moments in Rinne Utopia and then a ton of funny moments in Arusu Install.  Rio Reincarnation was a good way to wrap up the series.