• Ibuki Nazuna
  2. 2. Which is the best route?

• Akatsuki Arisa
    • Reimei Kaho
    • Michibiki Honoka
    • Ibuki Nazuna

57 minutes ago, adamstan said:

Hide contents

Probably they wanted to leave things ambiguous to not annoy players, who aimed for different waifu ;)

I can understand that much I guess, though when the entire route is based around Arisa and making her dreams come true, I think the ambiguity was largely thrown out the window (Also, add that onto the other heroines basically giving up their love for Otoya in the hopes that Arisa would wake up). I may be wrong though, but it would have made much more sense from an eroge perspective to not have even included that route in the first place in my opinion. Only series like Da Capo make sense with a true end imo, not your standard moege.

Edited by Naterocks2000

4 minutes ago, Naterocks2000 said:

it would have made much more sense from an eroge perspective to not have even included that route in the first place in my opinion. Only series like Da Capo make sense with a true end imo, not your standard moege.

(quoting in open, since I think this part is spoiler-safe)

There's some truth to this, but maybe it was their attempt to raise above the level of average moege ;) I think that true route was actually one of the best parts of the game, while more typical "eroge" bits annoyed me a bit now and then.

Edited by adamstan

On 10/12/2019 at 5:47 AM, Stormwolf said:

Eroge with romance route, with a non romantic ending. Astounding work. With this title and the other one its no wonder their company went tits up.

I can't even disagree with you and that's just sad. The rest of the story was great, but that BS at the end was, as you put it, just astounding.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember being super sold on Suki Suki initially. Yuuki was perfect, Rinka was overall good (route a little contrived, but the novelty of the idea behind it I liked) and Mahiru was at least great if you are into that sorta thing...

What knocked it out for me however, was that first, Ayame's route, which starts off nice and neat, utterly shits the bed in it's second half. It falls so flat on it's face, I could still plug pieces of asphalt out of it's face. Really bad stuff. Then secondly, Chiho happend. Dudegirl was a clusterfuck of bad writing, bad management and strangely enough bad translation. Chiho's route makes no sense and doesn't fit into the story of the common route and the four other heroines whatsoever, while all three side girls who had more development AND screentime than Chiho get nothing. From what I understand, Chiho's route only exists because one guy at the company was like "but I wanna do that though".

The reason I mention this, is because I'm now reading Haretaka and praying to whatever divine beings are out there, that this one doesn't have a "chiho" route. On the other hand, I am morbidly curious if there's another Ayame hidden in here. 

About Chiho's route, I think Arunaru may not like her route very much so I understand that if he didn't put much effort on her route, moreso if the payment is the same whether he did put the effort or not (Only my guess though). I can ramble more, but Suki Suki might be better if the author just scrapped Chiho's route altogether and double his effort on Rinka's route, or perhaps the staffs reallocate the money to make Maya's route.

Anyway as for Haretaka here at least I can say that there'll be no Chiho like route, although I wouldn't promised that there'll be no same circumstance that cause Chiho to be like that though. As for Ayame like route I'll leave it to you to find out by yourself, but at least I can say that the writer have more organized when write Haretaka here compared to Suki Suki (At least that's what I get from scanning some of the scenes).

Edited by littleshogun

• 4 years later...

I cannot find any walkthrough.

Can you tell which choices lead to specific heroine routes without guide?

Or you can only play the game "blind" for someone's new in this game?

How many routes/endings are in this game and what about the bad endings?

Which route order would you recommend?

22 hours ago, WedaSan said:

I cannot find any walkthrough.

Can you tell which choices lead to specific heroine routes without guide?

Or you can only play the game "blind" for someone's new in this game?

How many routes/endings are in this game and what about the bad endings?

Which route order would you recommend?

Actually, you can play it blindly seeing that you only need to choose the heroines twice to enter their routes. That said if you're curious, there's a guide in Seiya-Saiga here (Using Google Translate), and according to the guide there's no bad endings. For the number of the ending, there's four heroines ending and one true route ending. Lastly there's no strict route order, but if you need one then perhaps you should at least play Arisa (The red-haired heroine) route as the last heroine route before going to the true route. I hope that I can answer all of your questions here.

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

Actually, you can play it blindly seeing that you only need to choose the heroines twice to enter their routes. That said if you're curious, there's a guide in Seiya-Saiga here (Using Google Translate), and according to the guide there's no bad endings. For the number of the ending, there's four heroines ending and one true route ending. Lastly there's no strict route order, but if you need one then perhaps you should at least play Arisa (The red-haired heroine) route as the last heroine route before going to the true route. I hope that I can answer all of your questions here.

So even if you pick random choices you'll always end up with any of heroine route?

So there are 5 endings total? The first four for each heroine and the fifth/true one which only unlocked after finishing the first four endings?

On 11/3/2023 at 6:52 PM, WedaSan said:

So even if you pick random choices you'll always end up with any of heroine route?

So there are 5 endings total? The first four for each heroine and the fifth/true one which only unlocked after finishing the first four endings?

For the first three choice, you may as well correctly answer it seeing that it's quiz which may affected the feelings from the heroines. After that, you need to choose the heroines that you aim twice before entering the routes. I don't know about randomly pick the choice though, so perhaps you may try it by yourself. And yes there are five endings.