Funniest VN

Neo4114

* +1 for Sankaku Ren'al as well. It's comedy is really, really good. Love the memes, genre savvy references and 4th wall breaks.

Fureraba . Really light hearted and comedic.

Princess Evangile . Lots of cute characters, and some comedic skits (I loved the random bouts of jealousy sometimes). Has a bit of drama.

To Heart 2 . Highly recommended, it's a good read all around. Plenty of comedy, and a bit of drama.

Grisaia no Kajitsu . Definitely has really great comedy (especially in the common route). It does though, have some pretty serious drama, and dark themes at times too....

Little Busters! . Pretty good comedy, and the Battle Rankings during the common route can be fun (probably the most fun Common Route I've had). Being a KEY VN, it's known to pull on your heartstrings.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have problem picking any "incredibly" funny...  Little Busters was fun, Ace Attorney trilogy made me smile a lot same as Grisaia trilogy. Nekopara is silly but that makes it adorably funny too...

Hmm that most insane humour was so far in The Princess, the Stray Cat, and Matters of the Heart.

They are just striking every minute with harem humour, and it's not a cheap one. Still have to finish that VN though.

I can second fureraba, sanoba witch, tsujidou, dracu riot, daitoshokan and princess evangile.

For something that is more out there I had a lot of fun with kurukuru fanatic https://vndb.org/v1063 but that is more of a in bad taste parody of VNs and certainly not for everyone.

Also Danganronpa was a nice ride, with more gameplay elements it's also nice when you don't want to only read all the way through.