Nintendo Switch VN

Novel21

today IMHHW came out for Nintendo Switch and we already have some VN for Nintendo Switch and I hope we see more VN for Nintendo Switch.
Which VN would you like to see for Switch?
are you going to try IMHHW?
For you who have Switch what is your favorite VN?

Sorry for misspelling, i need to use google translator since I'm not very good in English.

Since I'm Norwegian and from Norway.

I have yet to read a single VN on Switch, but I'm happy that so many are being ported. (although MoeNovel's localization of IMHHW should be buried in some cold depths rather than spread further)
I don't really have any specific titles I want to see on Switch; I just want the current Switch VN trend to keep up, since it means more publicity, resulting in sales that will ultimately increase the chances of more titles being released for both PC and other platforms.

Edited by Seraphim88

I think they should primarily stick to VNs that were originally all ages for Switch releases or any other VN releases on console. In that regard it is quite nice that Clannad has been ported to the switch, it gave me a chance to get a physical edition of it and I am looking forward to reading it on the switch. For 18+ VNs I think that in almost every case an all ages version is inferior and as such I don't really feel like I want a port of them to the Switch or any other console (I am not against it for those who are interested in the ports just not interested myself). Regarding IMHHW the official english version of it is considered horrible, to the point that the entire thing was retranslated by fans and it was also censored so 12 year old french girls could enjoy it, not sure why they figured 12 year old french girls were their most important target audience. So considering those things about IMHHW I think the Switch release for it is just an annoying reminder of Moenovel being a shitty publisher. 

Edited by bakauchuujin

I'd love to have all the Utawarerumono on Switch. Played them all on Vita and always wanted to play them again on a big screen when I'll have the PS4 one day, but why not both portable and big screen with the switch! (also dunno when I'll actually get a PS4)

I would like to see more console exclusives ported to the switch, in particular the vita exclusives would be nice as I've never been able to get into them due to the vita's small screen and lack of a display stand (yes, I know the pstv is a thing, but I don't have one of those).  Looking forward to getting Collar x Malice next year.

One thing that bothers me to no end is titles that are translated and are ported to switch, but the translation isn't ported.  I might one day finish Higurashi if the translation gets ported.

I think it'll mostly come to publisher policy. Sekai is very interested in reaching out to consoles with their Sekai Games branch and I think we'll see a steady stream of digital Switch releases from them. I hope other companies will follow – while I don't have a Switch and probably won't ever bother to get one, it's a huge market and VNs are very cool choice for a portable system. Unless the porting process is particularily tricky (and it doesn't seem to be considering the number of indie VNs already there), it'd be just stupid for JAST or MangaGamer to not explore it, especially now when Nintendo proves less problematic to work with than Sony or Steam. And having some quality all-ages titles like Flowers there could even do some good for the medium as a whole.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak