Conjureror's sister has made a public statement about what happened with Conjureror on Twitter

NowItsAngeTime

33 minutes ago, kokoro said:

Conjueror's sister makes it sound like his life was perfect.

Well, you can only know so much about a person as they're willing to let on. The fact that she, despite being his sister, is surprised by the amount of followers he has proves that point to some extent.
Many people keep quiet about their problems and concerns, choosing to put on a facade that everything's fine for various reasons. It can have some serious consequences, since if noone but you knows what's going on, there's the risk of others not realizing until it's too late how serious the situation really was.

So I gather this was a suicide? If that's the case, does anyone else feel like something is off about tweet #6? Suicide isn't a decision you should respect if there's anything you can do about it, which, obviously she didn't know this was going to happen, but the statement still strikes me as weird.

32 minutes ago, tahu157 said:

So I gather this was a suicide? If that's the case, does anyone else feel like something is off about tweet #6? Suicide isn't a decision you should respect if there's anything you can do about it, which, obviously she didn't know this was going to happen, but the statement still strikes me as weird.

I thought the same thing at first, but then I realized this tweet was probably about his decision to move to Japan rather than his death.

2 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

I thought the same thing at first, but then I realized this tweet was probably about his decision to move to Japan rather than his death.

The tweet talks about his “final decision” and how he did it tidily. Pretty sure it’s referring to suicide unfortunately.

What I can say? Well he should have some either therapy session or have a talk with his family, but if he already did those two and it still didn't help either well I guess the depression is really deep (In fact I remember of the late Chester Bennington after read the tweets above). I can at least understand though if one of the depression cause for late Conjueror here is from his uncertainty and fear about his future, although we obviously wouldn't be able to clarify about that from the person himself. In any case, perhaps we better remember him as the translator who work very hard for several VNs title and let's try to forget about his less than elegant way of death even though it might be hard to do.