How difficult would be to restore scenes from moenovel LoveKami?

avendurree23

How difficult would be the process of restoring LoveKami scenes? What I usually see is people porting translation over to original japanese verions when they do it, but I dont know how to. I own all games on steam, even won 1 of them from moenovel, but since I found out that its actually eroge in Japan, I wanted to know how would one port those scenes to steam version or port translation to japan version. Is there a post or something where I could learn about this?

Like Marcus said basically you can try to ask Konosora restoration team, although to me it's not quite worth to restore the sex scenes though seeing that this is more or less just Pulltop's answer to Winged Cloud's Sakura series (The original one is still not translated, and Pulltop probably wouldn't want to bother with that). If you still want to work on this, I would suggest you to just ported the translation into Japanese version seeing that it's more easier compared to port the sex scenes into Steam version (You still need to translate the sex scenes though).

The last title Healing Harem does not have a JP counterpart to it yet. I suspect there may be a 4th Lovekami spin-off in the works.

There are tools to modify the script file from the JP version to show the translation version but they did add a few more dialogue and changes outside outside of the H scenes.