What's your favourite(s) VN couple(s) ?

MIUUZICK

2 minutes ago, MIUUZICK said:

Kotarou x Kotori (Rewrite)

Spoiler

I really liked Kotori at first, but my opinion of her fell harshly when she didn't visit or try to contact Kotarou even once when he was hospitalized.

As for my own favorite couples, the first ones that come to mind are Aoi and Kotori in Konosora, as well as Michel and Giselle in Fata Morgana.

41 minutes ago, MIUUZICK said:

Takeru x Sumika (Muv-Luv) is my all time favourite.

They really suit each other for some reason. I mean, Sumika may be quite an annoying character by herself, but her devotion to Takeru is quite admirable.

Though, to be honest, while I hated Meiya originally, I changed my opinion over her completely later in the trilogy, while some events in Alternative made me like Sumika a lot less. So, I guess, it's Takeru x Meiya for me in the end. :wahaha:

Yuuji and Sachi - Grisaia no Kajitsu and Grisaia no Meikyuu

The two unnamed protagonists - Juniper's Knot

Riki and Kyousuke - Little Busters (not actually a couple in universe, but we were all thinking it)

Kokichi and Himiko - Danganronpa V3 (again not actually a couple in universe, but... c'mon)

Gumshoe and Instant Noodles - Ace Attorney Series (technically not a couple since one of them is food, but someone had to say it)

Sora and Kanata - Devi's Devel Concept (A couple of evil, a half-sociopathic beast of a man and a ruthlessly self-interested and powerful woman, both of them insanely possessive)

Soushichi and Suzu- Ayakashibito  (pseudo-siblings, soulmates, lovers... a connection so deep that it goes beyond death)

Kuro and Taiga - Sakura, Moyu (seriously, the love between those two is unbelievably deep... I cry just remembering all they go through to be together)

Shizuku and Shiranui Yoshikazu- Evolimit (comrades, best friends, and - in Shizuku's path - lovers with a connection so deep it survives hundreds of thousands of years of waiting)

Aki and Hidetaka - Reminiscence (siblings by marriage, a love so deep and caring that it is willing to hate and be hated)

Jun and Belche - Draculius (lover, mother, sister, mentor, and trustworthy ally, Belche has so many aspects to her relationship with Jun that it is hard to tell what she isn't to him)

Youichi + Asuka (Himawari)

Hiroshi + Renna (Tsujidou-san[...])

Shirou + Rin (Fate Stay Night)

Kyousuke + Haru (G-senjou no Maou)

Ryou + Sion (Eden*)

Okarin + Kurisu (Steins;Gate)

Yamato + Miyako/Kazuko/Tsubame (Majikoi)

Kyoutarou + Kana (Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai)

Phoenix Wright (Spoiler)

Spoiler

Phoenix Wright + la gentille jumelle (PW3)

Air (Spoiler)

Spoiler

Ryuuya + Uraha

Sekien no Inganock (Spoiler)

Spoiler

Gii + Atty...:vinty:

Shirogane Takeru x Kagami Sumika (Muv Luv Alternative)

Neon Scalar Smilja x Nikola Tesla (Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning)

Sakaki Yumiko x Kazami Yuuji (Grisaia series)

Riki Naoe x Tokido Saya (Little Busters!)

Yuuji and Amane (Grisaia no Kajitsu). The first route I ever did in a VN. Amazing backstory and ending on this relationship. Dat flashback........

Riki and Haruka (Little Busters!). I have a real soft spot for this girl.

Shikako and Kirari (Kira Kira). I have a real soft spot for her too. The feels......

Kyousuke and Rina (Fureraba).

Aoi and Kotori (Konosora). Still one of my favorite couples, still one of my favorite routes.

Takaaki and Manaka (To Heart 2).

Junichi and Kazusa (Under One Wing). Pretty cute ending.

Kyousuke and Haru (Devil on G-string). Sometimes, the power of love can survive anything.