Minatosoft is celebrating MajiKoi's 10th Anniversary with a new post A-5 Margit route in 2019, and a new related VN in September.

NowItsAngeTime

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-10thanniversary/

This page confirms Margit After 2.0 coming Fall

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-10thanniversary/r_after.html 

And the "Coming Soon" image on the main page confirms the new title announcement in September.

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

6 hours ago, TexasDice said:

TFW I will never get my Kokoro After and Kokoro After+

Be sad for me, boyos. :komari:

38 minutes ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Same my man. Kokoro has always been one of my top girls in the series

Glad to see fellow gentlemen of culture around these parts.

One thing that doesn't seem to be talked about: from that one picture of apparently redone sprites, it seems that the art is gonna be updated. Maybe this will be the MajiKoi equivalent of Shin Koihime Eiyuutan? (extra material to show off the new art in preparation for a possible remake)

17 hours ago, onorub said:

One thing that doesn't seem to be talked about: from that one picture of apparently redone sprites, it seems that the art is gonna be updated. Maybe this will be the MajiKoi equivalent of Shin Koihime Eiyuutan? (extra material to show off the new art in preparation for a possible remake)

Well by the looks of it, they are advancing the timeline by a year which is interesting. Personally I would have liked it if they advanced it two years and introduce a new cast and main character. That way they cold have some of the old cast (teachers, first years who are now third) and other characters could cameo easily.