Come for Eroge, Stay for Gameplay

EZpAcE

I'm looking for a recommendation again. Lately, I've been addicted to games with an interesting gameplay mechanic and also translated. I've played Eiyuu Senki (waiting for GOLD translation), Evenicle (also wait for next game announcement), Bunny Black 1 and 2. (And also hope the third will get translated) I have tried Sengoku Rance (a bit too complicated but might try again later), Kamidori (Very long ago and not finished) I think I will try Yumina the Ethereal. Not sure if I miss anything.

interesting game play  is vague

littlewitch romanesque (raising sim), dungeons & dolls , other rances (dungeon crawlers), dungeon of lulu farea(a puzzle game, not a rpg), monster girls quest (since it's nscripter, but paradox doesn't count here because it's rpg maker)

Like mod Clephas here I would say that both of Aselia and Seinarukana here would make a good recommendation. If you didn't mind RTS gameplay (And all age), there's Galaxy Angel trilogy as well. Lastly I would say that you can try both of Daibachou and Tears to Tiara as well, although you'll need guide for the former though. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.