littleshogun

Tsurezure's New Project - Gin'iro Haruka

Here's the update for this week, and seeing that Irru was still busy with settling down obviously it mean that we still need to wait for a while for Bethly's patch release because he didn't have time to read anything yet.

Common: 100.0%
Bethly: 100.0%
Mizuha: 0.0%
Yuzuki: 0.0%
Momiji: 0.0%
Hinata: 43.51%
Total: 35.45%

No much to say other than it's good to see that Trip still keep his pace, doubly so if we remember that each routes in Ginharu have more line count compared to Hoshiori. If you curious about the line count, here's one for Ginharu below from Irru's post at Discord.

Common: 15,678 lines
Bethly: 41,437 lines
Mizuha: 43,409 lines
Yuzuki: 29,922 lines
Momiji: 36,617 lines
Hinata: 29,230 lines
Total: 196,293 lines

So apparently my guess was almost right in that I predict that Ginharu will have ~200,000 lines, only that turned out the actual line count was ~4,000 lines less than my estimation. Anyway for comparison the two longest routes in Hoshiori only have ~31,000 lines and ~29,000 lines (Rikka's and Touko's routes respectively), so yeah it'll take a while here.

I guess that's all for this week update.

Edited by littleshogun

This week update, and no much to add here other than Irru finally finished with the moving (So hopefully he can have a time to work on Bethly's patch) and Trip being busy here.

Hinata: 58.31%
Total: 37.66%

That's all for this week update.

Another update, and apparently both of Irru and Trip are pretty busy looking from the update below.

Hinata: 68.46%
Total: 39.17%

For more info we have two Hinata's sex scenes lines totalling ~2,900 lines, and that Trip was almost finished with Hinata's high school arc so hopefully we can see Hinata's route fully translated in the near future.

That's all for this week update.