Tsurezure's New Project - Gin'iro Haruka

It's been a while since the update, and this time the update (The source) is kind of big.

The first update is we have the update for Mizuha's patch was released, so in case you've been waiting for the fix because a number of typo you can get the update in their website (The link to the MEGA page for the update).

The second update is in regard of Yuzuki's QA which will start in a week, or if we base it from the posting date it'll be on 11th later. With the QA time announced, it can be seen as Irru already finished his editing work. That said, as for the chance to get Yuzuki's patch as Christmas gift, I don't really know seeing that there's still much work left with one of those is applying the subbed ending song for Mizuha's route.

That's all for the most recent update in regard of Ginharu.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

We have the latest progress, and said progressive currently Yuzuki's route in under QA (And already finished second pass) which apparently mean that it enter the final phase before the release, so perhaps we may have Yuzuki's patch before 2024, although once again the situation can be changed seeing the number of the unfinished works and real life matters. That's all for the update here.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since I post the update, although I'm very late to post it on this thread because it already available for few days. Anyway, as for the current progress Yuzuki's route has been finished it's QA work, which mean all of Ginharu has been done with QA work. It's still not done yet though, because there's remaining progress that Daybreak currently working on, namely preparing for the final build which involving fixing the remaining bugs (Line breaks and date system) before finally release Yuzuki's patch.

That's all for the update, and I hope the next update is in regard of Yuzuki's patch release even though it's still up in the air because the circumstance can be change.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 6:32 AM, littleshogun said:

It's been a while since I post the update, although I'm very late to post it on this thread because it already available for few days. Anyway, as for the current progress Yuzuki's route has been finished it's QA work, which mean all of Ginharu has been done with QA work. It's still not done yet though, because there's remaining progress that Daybreak currently working on, namely preparing for the final build which involving fixing the remaining bugs (Line breaks and date system) before finally release Yuzuki's patch.

That's all for the update, and I hope the next update is in regard of Yuzuki's patch release even though it's still up in the air because the circumstance can be change.

What does that mean in terms of the final full patch? I haven't been following this project but it seems Yuzuki's route patch is the final one? Will get a big patch that includes all the routes after that?

Edited by glupak

6 hours ago, glupak said:

What does that mean in terms of the final full patch? I haven't been following this project but it seems Yuzuki's route patch is the final one? Will get a big patch that includes all the routes after that?

Yuzuki's patch is exactly what you say as final full patch, and if you remember Trip he always release the patch route by route with the last route patch contain all previously translated routes. So yeah, Yuzuki's patch includes all of the translated route beforehand.

PS - For trivia initially the final patch would be called as Mizuha's patch, but because Trip quit the project and the new translator work on Mizuha's route first before decided to work on Yuzuki's route, the final patch is now called as Yuzuki's patch.

Edited by littleshogun

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

First update in 2024, and turned out it's still not in regard of Yuzuki's patch release. Oh well. Anyway, may as well copy paste the info from the blogpost below.

The team is currently working on Yuzuki’s route in QA and we’re also trying to get subbed EDs and images translated. Cornrope has also been hard at work ironing out any kinks in both routes, so this should be a much smoother (and hopefully final) release.

No idea on why they still working on QA again, although perhaps it's because Ginharu is indeed has a lot of issues, especially in regard of line breaks and also probably want to make sure there's no error left in the route. There's also the matter of adding subbed ending and translating the image, which even Tsurezure is not be able to do so (Insert the subbed ending), so at least there's quite a dedication there.

That's all for the first update in 2024. 

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Time for another update, and the translator stated this is the last update before Yuzuki's patch release. As for the updates, it's simply that the translator will pushing the release on either March or at the very latest April 1st (To honor Bishoujo Mangekyou 2.5 full translation patch release at last year), so yeah it's almost time for Ginharu full translation patch release. For a bit of elaboration, actually the translator tried to push Yuzuki's patch release on February, although he thought it can't be done because the hacker just got through surgery with said hacker bedridden from it. Oh yes, it also has status update, and it simply says 'Finishing QA'.

That's all for (Hopefully) the last update before Yuzuki's patch release.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Turned out the last update is not really the last update before Yuzuki's patch release. Anyway, there's a bunch of word from the updates, so I'll quote it below.

I have made a recovery and am now pushing for this project to be released soon. Mint & Cornrope have just finished their QA passes of Yuzuki and Mizuha respectively.
Cornrope wants to take a quick look at Yuzuki’s scripts and Bee will also now be making some final changes to Mizuha.

A lot of lines have been changed, so I will personally be doing an alpha test of the final patch before release to ensure everything runs smoothly and that there are no overflowing lines.

I estimate that we should be able to release sometime in April, but no matter what I WILL NOT rush or release the patch until it is ready. Sorry.

Finally, I also want to thank our friend Looper for editing 10 or so images that we had missed. Our previous image editor has retired so thank you Looper for finishing these last few images for us.

Working on Ginharu has been a little annoying so now that I have a much better understanding of the siglus engine I’ll probably get around to writing some proper tools for it. It’s not something I’m going to commit to or make promises on though. It will probably be just something I work on once in a while when I feel like it.

Personally speaking it's a bit too bad that the release was pushed back again with the estimated earliest release time is at April, although then again it's definitely far more annoying to get a hundreds of notification in Discord informing grammar errors in Ginharu (Nitpicking or not) so the staffs understandably tried their best to fix the translation as much as they could, and obviously it took long time with the staffs only finished the QA passes for both Mizuha and Yuzuki's routes just recently. Also the writer of the post is the hacker which the last time it was mentioned is still bedridden because of the operation, and apparently it took longer time to recover so only now he can find the time to start the finalization work on it. Anyway, the current progress is listed as 'Playtesting Gin’Iro’s patch' (ie beta testing the patch) with additional notes they made the final changes to the scripts in both routes.

Lastly, with on how turbulent the finalization work turned out, I'm not quite sure if it's really the last update before Yuzuki's patch release or not. Regardless, I'll write the update in the next month if the staffs still has some bit to say in regard of the updates. Of course, it'll be better if the next update is Yuzuki's patch, but we'll see about it later.

That's all for March 2024 update of Ginharu here.

Edited by littleshogun

• 3 weeks later...