Tsurezure's New Project - Gin'iro Haruka

Recently we have 50 out of 141 script files for Mizuha's route was translated with the translator said that 'first H scene milestone in progress', which mean that we can interpret it as the translator currently translating the first sex scene of Mizuha's route so at least we have some good progress on this.

As of now we have 68 out of 139 script files for Mizuha's route was translated with the translator did write that it's been at halfway completion. And no the fact that I mention 68 out of 139 script files here is not the typo because it's been written like that at the translator website, so from now on I'll treat that Mizuha's route has 139 script files.

Edited by littleshogun

Right now we have 88 out of 139 script files of Mizuha's route was translated with five out of ten sex scenes was done, so at lease we're at halfway when it come to the sex scenes. As for the reason on why it's only 139 files instead of 141 files, the reason is because turned out that the remaining two script files are only contained sound file of the characters, so naturally the script files count was adjusted to the one that has the written lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Today we have another update, although said update is more like a week ago though because right now apparently the translator put some focus on polishing Akagoei (Daybreak's main translation project). As for the update, currently 94 out of 139 script files were translated with 6 out of 10 sex scenes were translated. Also the translator mention that he already finished with the high school arc, so all that left from Mizuha's route is her adult arc (Each of Ginharu's routes are divided into three arcs (Middle school, high school, and adult) for the reminder).

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

Another update, and as of now 115 out of 139 script files of Mizuha's route has been translated with 9 out of 10 sex scenes were done. Also with Akagoei done, it mean that the translator obviously will have focused on Mizuha's route from now on so hopefully we may get Mizuha's patch in the near future.

Late to inform this, but better late than never. Anyway all 139 script files for Mizuha's route were fully translated, which obviously mean all of her route including all of her 10 sex scenes were translated. That said while obviously this is a big steps to get Mizuha's patch, the work is still not over yet because the translator decided to do some do over on the scripts before editing it. Also the translator decided to get some rest before translating Yuzuki's route (And yes he basically decided to translate Yuzuki's route) seeing that Mizuha's route here is quite long and has a number of characters (Around 400,000), and in the rest time he'll do some the aforementioned do over along with working on Akagoei FD. Lastly there's no estimation release date on Mizuha's patch, so all we can do is wait for it here.

• 1 month later...

Finally we have progress on Yuzuki's route, and said progress is that one of ten sex scenes is already translated. Also turned out that Yuzuki's route has 37 script files, and Trip already translated 9 of it (Those 9 script files are her middle school arc) so the new progress for Yuzuki's route here would be 9 out of 37 script files were already translated. Lastly since the translator is not a big fan of Yuzuki to say it lightly, don't expect the same speed like when he's translate Mizuha's route (Obviously I'll still report the progress whenever it came out).

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time for another updates, and this time we have 18 out of 37 script files for Yuzuki's route has been translated. Other than that, we also have one more sex scenes finished and with that now we have 3 out of 10 sex scenes for Yuzuki's route has been finished. That's all for the updates here.

Edited by littleshogun

Here's yet another update from the translator, and right now we have 21 out of 37 script file for Yuzuki's route were translated. We also have one of the staffs said they have planned to have Yuzuki's route fully translated by September. Well let's see if they can fulfill the promise later on (Good luck to the translator in regard of it), and that's all for the update here.

Edited by littleshogun

Today we have 24 out of 37 script files for Yuzuki's route were translated, and along with it we also have halfway of her sex scenes (5 out of 10) were translated. Good to see that the translator was finally halfway done with the sex scenes, and that's all for the update here.

• 2 weeks later...

Late for the update here. Anyway as of now we have 28 out of 37 script files for Yuzuki's route along with her 7 out of 10 sex scenes were translated, and with that the translator already finished with her high school arc so all that's left is Yuzuki's adult arc. It also should be noted that the translator intended to finish the translation of Yuzuki's route by September 8th, so let's see if we can see the update when all of 37 script files of Yuzuki's route are translated by September 8th later. That's all for the update from Daybreak in regard of Yuzuki's route.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update, and this time we have 32 out of 37 script files for Yuzuki's route along with her 9 out of 10 sex scenes were translated. No much to say that at least we almost have all of Ginharu sex scenes translated, and that's all for the update.

Edited by littleshogun

Ginharu is now fully translated, and yes you didn't read it wrong in which it's obviously meant that all of 10 sex scenes from Yuzuki's route were finished. What I can say is that for someone who claim that Yuzuki is not exactly the translator's favorite, he can keep up with the good pacing like back on Mizuha's route. Granted it might be faster if he translate Yuzuki's route at the same pace as Mizuha's route, but the pace for Yuzuki's route progress is still reasonable so no problem. Also it help that he find Yuzuki's route is a great one even though he said that the sex scenes is quite a slog.

That said though, just because we have Ginharu fully translated doesn't mean that we'll going to have Yuzuki's patch released (As much as I want it to be like that) seeing that there's still some works left, such as translating the ending movie, artbooks contents, background images, and so on. Of course though the most important next step is editing in which it'll be Irru's job, and considering that we still not see Mizuha's patch being released yet easy to say that the editing process may took some time to be done.

Lastly while I can understand the critic toward Trip (And I also want to question his own stance in regard of Yuzuki), I agree that without him wanted to translate Hoshiori we may never have two tone work's VNs (And Tsujidou) being translated so at least we should thank him for his work on those VNs and of course for translating at least majority of Ginharu here. That's all for the update here, and hopefully the next update can be in regard of Mizuha's patch release or even better Yuzuki's patch release.

Edited by littleshogun

Hey there. I'm the translator of the remaining routes of Gin'Iro. Thanks for covering the progress over here.

Just as I mention in the website, the translation work is finished. Though there's still other passes that need to be made, as well as editing and proofreading, the hardest part is done.

We'll release Mizuha once she's done, then Yuzuki. We won't wait for both to be released at the same time.

For more updates either go to Daybreak's website or discord. Either are fine and we'll answer any other questions you may have.

Discord: discord.gg/daybreaktl

• 2 weeks later...

Another update, although obviously it's not in regard of patch release here, but rather it's about the editing work in which apparently Irru got some extensive vacations so he projected that he might be finished the editing for both routes by the next month. Also the update on the website is listed as 'projected to be done around November', so we may see all works on Ginharu are finished by November, although whether it mean that there'll be Yuzuki's patch release on November or not (Or the release plan is still the same in regard of releasing the route patches separately) I don't really know, so let's wait and see. That's all for the most recent update in regard of Ginharu.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Another update, and currently the editing work by Irru is progressing steadily. Other than that we also have Yuzuki's route second pass is already done, although turned out that the team still decided to release both Mizuha and Yuzuki as separated patch (Initially the plan is to delay second pass of Yuzuki's route until Mizuha's patch is released). The translator also list the planned release date for both patch, in which for Mizuha's route it'll be on either December 24th or 25th (Obviously it'll make a good Christmas gift from Daybreak) with Yuzuki's route release will be on early 2023 later. No much to say other than the editing progress and the planned release date, so that's all for the update.

Edited by littleshogun

• 3 weeks later...

Late to post it here, but better late than never. Anyway below here is the translation sample for Mizuha's route.

Well you may treat it as the trailer for Mizuha's patch that will be released on Christmas later, and also the translator still accept for the fix in case someone fInd a typo in the video.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Another update in which it inform that Irru will take a rest until the next year, but more importantly it also tell us that we'll going to have Mizuha's patch release on 26th later with all of the process are already done. So you can note the date if you've been waiting for playing Mizuha's route, although it's okay if you chose to wait until Yuzuki's patch release.

That's all for the update here.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

As promised we have Mizuha's patch released, and you can download it from the usual Download page on Daybreak Translations website. Anyway while this is not the final patch (Which now is called Yuzuki's patch) yet, you can play this if you already waiting for Mizuha's route available in English (Especially after Trip dropped Ginharu in 2021) and have fun.

Oh yes in regard of Yuzuki's patch, the editor already mentioned that they probably will release the patch sometimes around March or April in Reddit, although it's still not the definite time for now seeing that they still need to take cares a lot of things (The stuffs like editing the route and ironing out the bugs) before finally have the patch ready for the release. Well at least it's still in the first half of 2023 here, so the wait shouldn't be too long (Hopefully).

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Since there's a ton of mistakes error reports on Discord, the team decides to do the QA on Mizuha's route by applying the fixes from the reports, so it'll be quite a while to see Yuzuki's route being worked on (ie editing). As for the fixed Mizuha's patch, while the editor tried to push February's end to made the patch, it still remain to see here. Other than the current situation in regard of Mizuha's patch QA/fixing, no much to say in regard of it so that's all for first Ginharu update in 2023.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

There's an update from the Daybreak Translation member on Reddit, and I feel that it would be better to fully quote his post below. By the way I'm very late to repost the update here.

I feel the need to temper people's expectations a bit regarding Gin'iro, Haruka.

Let me start by saying that the process to get this across the finish line has been arduous, to say the least. The staff we do have working on the game have had lots of IRL issues that have been making things difficult for them and unable to focus on the project at the moment. That is why we've been relatively quiet regarding that game. There has been a lot of work behind the scenes, however.

First, I would like to note that we have received lots of help from the community QAing the Mizuha patch. We are VERY thankful for the reports submitted, to which there have been literally thousands. It's a bit embarrassing saying that, however it also means that there were a few people who were VERY dedicated to making this thing shine as it deserved, and to those out there reading this, you know who you are, and I thank you. That is not to say however that we have entirely relied on fan QA, as we have two QAs internally who are also working out the routes.

Second, Irru has also begun editing Yuzuki recently, and since we do not have a release date at this time, I would like to ask everyone to remain patient. That being said, we have plans to release this some time in 2023, though it's not going to be any time soon. We need time for this to be done right.

So yeah the update can be concluded as the team still working on Mizuha's route QA, and more importantly Irru finally began his editing work on Yuzuki's route. That said, since there's real life matter, Daybreak can't make an estimation on when the exact date of Yuzuki's patch release, but at least the plan is still to release the patch within 2023, so let's wait and see if we can see Yuzuki's patch release before December 31st at the latest.

• 1 month later...

An update with currently Yuzuki's route is at halfway translated, or rather approxtimately halfway translated because the translator ask Irru about the progress a couple week ago with the progress at that time was about a third edited. Anyway with the editing work is still ongoing, obviously there won't be March or April release anymore, so let's just wait for Yuzuki's patch release here.

PS - In case you're concerned about Mizuha's route fix/QA, it's already been finished. That said, the team decided to withhold the release that contained fixed Mizuha's route, so that they can release it alongside Yuzuki's patch.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

I didn't know if I should post the update in here or not seeing that the update is not much, but I decided to may as well do it. For the updates, currently we have Yuzuki's route is more than halfway edited, although whether the exact increase is large or not I don't know. That's all for this month update here.

Edited by littleshogun