Tsurezure's New Project - Gin'iro Haruka

• 2 weeks later...

Here's this week update, and yeah there's no update back at last week because Trip was busy with moving.

Common: 100.0%
Bethly: 100.0%
Mizuha: 0.0%
Yuzuki: 24.45%
Momiji: 100.0%
Hinata: 100.0%
Total: 66.3%

Right now they'll about to translate the first sex scene for Yuzuki, and that's all for this week update from Irru.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today Irru said that Trip decided to take hitus because of burnout, and I'd rather not to speculate on what's the cause of the burnout. Irru also said that he didn't know on when the hiatus would end, although he ask us to keep the eyes on the blog so I'll do that (I use Discord though).

PS - Here's the blogpost that talk about the hiatus, and for now I just hope that he'll be able to continue on this if possible.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 months later...

After more than two months waiting we finally have the word from Irru in regard of the hiatus, and the update says that they'll probably resume the work on Ginharu at 2021 later. Granted that there's still no guarantee as of now, but it's still nice to see some updates in regard of hiatus and hopefully I can see the updates of Ginharu again. So let's see on January later.

PS - The blogpost in regard of Irru's word, and yeah I know that I'm very late for this.

Seriously Stormwolf must you be mean all time and Irru it's just taking a break so they can come back and translate better. 

Everyone deserve break and we shall be grateful for what they are doing and work they did with to translate Hatsukoi 1/1, Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road, Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai and upcoming translating of Gin'iro, Haruka. 

Without them we would have not seen translation of these 4 VNs since I'm sure not other translate group/company would translate these 4 VNs.

15 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

Seriously Stormwolf must you be mean all time and Irru it's just taking a break so they can come back and translate better. 

Everyone deserve break and we shall be grateful for what they are doing and work they did with to translate Hatsukoi 1/1, Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road, Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai and upcoming translating of Gin'iro, Haruka. 

Without them we would have not seen translation of these 4 VNs since I'm sure not other translate group/company would translate these 4 VNs.

But im not being mean in the slightest. I completely understand the need for breaks.

• 1 month later...

Only Trip wants to drop it while urrim doesn't.

https://tsurezurescans.wordpress.com/2021/01/17/giniro-haruka-update-dropped/

Honestly Trip should've just completed it, there wasn't much left to translate (Yuzuki: 30.62%), dropping it like this is a bad idea imho, no one wants to hire translators when they randomly drop their work like this hobby or not.

Edited by Shaun

• 2 weeks later...

Late to this, but I can only say that unless I can immediately get Mizuha's patch then it's useless to spam by either saying that nobody will trust Trip for being a translator (It's his choice to continuing as the translator or not) or being sad about this. Of course I can see that it's too bad, although in the end there's no much that we can do other than move on. Oh yes Irru still willing to finish the translation and currently he still trying for find the translator, so if some of you read this perhaps you may call him.

PS - Here's the tweet from Trip in regard of Ginharu, and at least he did try to do it before decided that he can't do it anyway and then quit. Ideally he would keep on translating Yuzuki's route, but reality is more cruel than ideal so let's just be thankful that he manage to translate three long charage (HatsuKoi, Tsujidou, and Hoshiori) in span of four years.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 year later...

Well we have Daybreak Translation decided to continuing with this by translating the remaining two routes, although he don't know whether he'll translate Yuzuki's route or not seeing that he didn't like little sister heroine. But instead he decided to translate Mizuha's route first with 2 out of 141 script files were translated, and it should be noted that unlike Trip the new translator decided to use script files number to track the progress so I decided to keep it like that seeing that each scripts may contain different number of lines thus track it by percentage may not represent the real progress. Another thing to note that he work together with Irru to finish this, so here's hoping that Irru will be able to see this fully translated. In any case, I suppose it mean that Mizuha's patch here is no longer mean the full patch, but instead it'll be Yuzuki's patch. Lastly I'll try to report the progress here if possible.

PS - The blogpost in regard of it for more info, and of course I also hope that the new translator will find the passion to translate Yuzuki's route (Or rather the remaining 69.38% of it). For the info, he expect that sometime in this year Mizuha's route will be finished although obviously the circumstance can be changed. Lastly I think it would be better to keep the thread title as it is seeing that Irru here is half of Tsurezure Scans even though technically Ginharu here become Daybreak Translation new project.

Edited by littleshogun

Another update from Daybreak Translation today, and currently 7 out of 141 script files for Mizuha's route was translated. Also since the updates keep coming daily (For now), I decided to change the report to weekly update just like back when Trip working on translation.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...