Tsurezure's New Project - Gin'iro Haruka

Here's the update for this week, and seeing that Irru was still busy with settling down obviously it mean that we still need to wait for a while for Bethly's patch release because he didn't have time to read anything yet.

Common: 100.0%
Bethly: 100.0%
Mizuha: 0.0%
Yuzuki: 0.0%
Momiji: 0.0%
Hinata: 43.51%
Total: 35.45%

No much to say other than it's good to see that Trip still keep his pace, doubly so if we remember that each routes in Ginharu have more line count compared to Hoshiori. If you curious about the line count, here's one for Ginharu below from Irru's post at Discord.

Common: 15,678 lines
Bethly: 41,437 lines
Mizuha: 43,409 lines
Yuzuki: 29,922 lines
Momiji: 36,617 lines
Hinata: 29,230 lines
Total: 196,293 lines

So apparently my guess was almost right in that I predict that Ginharu will have ~200,000 lines, only that turned out the actual line count was ~4,000 lines less than my estimation. Anyway for comparison the two longest routes in Hoshiori only have ~31,000 lines and ~29,000 lines (Rikka's and Touko's routes respectively), so yeah it'll take a while here.

I guess that's all for this week update.

Edited by littleshogun

This week update, and no much to add here other than Irru finally finished with the moving (So hopefully he can have a time to work on Bethly's patch) and Trip being busy here.

Hinata: 58.31%
Total: 37.66%

That's all for this week update.

Another update, and apparently both of Irru and Trip are pretty busy looking from the update below.

Hinata: 68.46%
Total: 39.17%

For more info we have two Hinata's sex scenes lines totalling ~2,900 lines, and that Trip was almost finished with Hinata's high school arc so hopefully we can see Hinata's route fully translated in the near future.

This week update, and I would say that we better prepared to no seeing the progress at the next week seeing that apparently Trip want to take a bit of break. And yeah the sex scenes didn't really help at all (The lines are mostly just moans), seeing that Ginharu have a number of those.

Hinata: 78.97%
Total: 40.74%

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

i'm so happy Tsurezure Scans are back and they translating Gin'iro, Haruka . my opinion after completing common route: i like it a lot,and Hinata my favorite so far,she remind me Natsuki from Hoshi Ori,witch was my favorite girl.Speaking of Hoshi Ori so far i like it far more that Gin'iro, Haruka ,but i comleted only common route of it,and i feel like common route of Hoshi ori was better than Gin'iro, Haruka's.

1 hour ago, rimvydasm said:

i'm so happy Tsurezure Scans are back and they translating Gin'iro, Haruka . my opinion after completing common route: i like it a lot,and Hinata my favorite so far,she remind me Natsuki from Hoshi Ori,witch was my favorite girl.Speaking of Hoshi Ori so far i like it far more that Gin'iro, Haruka ,but i comleted only common route of it,and i feel like common route of Hoshi ori was better than Gin'iro, Haruka's.

hoshi ori´s common route was pretty good, yeah, but gin´iro´s only makes out what feels like 2% of the whole game, so it´s not really representative...

Edited by SaintOfVoid

Here's this week progress for Ginharu after a week of absence, and yeah I'm very late for posting this here.

Hinata: 89.74%
Total: 42.34%

No much to say other than currently the new member already started his readthrough on Bethly's route, so perhaps it's almost the time to have Bethly's patch here.

PS - By the way Ginharu's common route here is consist ~7.9% of the whole script, so yeah it's not quite much seeing that it's doubled as the prologue (You already entered the route after the opening played).

Here's this week update.

Hinata: 94.52%
Total: 43.05%

Quite obvious that Hinata's route is almost finished, and after that Trip will attend the conference at the next week so perhaps we better expect that he'll start to work on Momiji's route at November later.

Another update from Tsurezure below.

Hinata: 100.0%
Total: 43.87%

Seeing that he'll have confrence at this week, perhaps it would be better to not expect the progress at the next week because Trip will be very busy. Still even knowing that, I just hope that at the very least they'll have Bethly's patch release at this year if possible (Of course it would be a very big bonus if they want to release Hinata's patch as well, as small as the chance it is).

Well sorry for a bit of rambling here, and that's all for this week update.

Turned out that I was wrong on how there'll be no progress at this week, because turned out that Trip already have steady progress for Momiji's route translation work here. Anyway here's this week progress below.

Momiji: 7.87%
Total: 45.34%

Considering that Momiji's route have at least ~36,000 lines, almost 8% progress for her route in less a week here is quite a lot. There's also that Irru finally manage to settle down after being busy and that currently they prepared Bethly's patch here, so it shouldn't take a long time for the patch release seeing that he said that the patch will be released at this weekend for the latest (Keep in mind that it would be as long as if everything goes well).

Edited by littleshogun

Anyway today we have the release for the awaited Bethly's patch, and as usual you can get it from their site here. No much to say other than Irru said that they'll try to not take as much time for Hinata's patch later, and have fun playing Bethly's route later if you've been interested with Bethly ever since Ginharu being released back at 2016.

Edited by littleshogun

Am a good 10 hours or so into Bethly's route, and according to Trip that's not even halfway through the HS portion of her route. Keeping in mind i'm a relatively quick reader this is kind of crazy, i'm assuming it'll take me a little under 30 hours at least to finish this route alone. And it's not even the longest in the game...

I'm excited :meguface:

Here's this week update, and Irru took a liking to Momiji's route here.

Momiji: 18.77%
Total: 47.38%

In any case, looks like Trip will take a break for a bit so perhaps we may wouldn't see the progress for a bit here. Of course they'll tell us whenever Hinata's patch released, so at least there's some reassurance.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since the last update, but yeah Trip's been back so here's this week update.

Momiji: 29.0%
Total: 49.29%

Apparently the high school arc beginning of Momiji's route have a lot of files with sex scenes, so Trip did have slightly trouble to go through them. Also Hinata's route TLC is still ongoing, so it'll take a while before we can have Hinata's patch released (Hopefully at either Christmas or New Year later).

That's all for this week update, and also the first update in December.

Here's this week update from Tsurezure below.

Momiji: 34.42%
Total: 50.31%

We should congratulate Tsurezure for finally reach halfway mark of Ginharu translated, and currently we have Trip already finished with TLC work at Hinata's route. Trip also said that he wouldn't expect Christmas release for Hinata's patch here, but we'll see.