Just finished Clannad

Isaac

So I finished Clannad and damn if it isn't one of the best experiences i've had, it's a great game, and you will cry.

The only bad things about it is that some scenes are not translated especially the most important ones in the ending that explains the ending (thanks god for tvtropes).

I've seen some clips from the anime (haven't watched it yet, I'll probably start in couple of weeks) and one thing I didn't understand is

that in the anime both Ushio and Tomoya suddently die for no real reason and in the game it's pretty ambiguous if Ushio died or just passed out.

Starting university this sunday... should definetely watch a happy thing, maybe K-on.

As far as I remember both the anime and the VN don't give much detail on that scene, but in both of them it's fairly obvious that something really bad happens, if you know what I mean.

The Clannad anime is probably the best VN adaptation you'll ever watch, alongside the Steins;Gate anime. There are other good adaptations such as Kanon and Higurashi, but I haven't heard of any that are on the same level as Clannad and S;G.

Oh well, Clannad its the cadillac of VNs so its comes not as a surprise that you came

to like it. The anime its a great adaptation. As Damonkala said its divided into 2 seasons.

A first "School life arc" season plus an entire season devoted to After Story. To that

add 2 ovas that sum Kyou`s and Tomoyo`s routes.

Little Busters is getting the same treatment with a second season for the true ending.

Then again, you cant miss it when it comes to Key. Play them all if you can. I think that

every main game is translated. If im not mistaken we are only missing the fandisc for Rewrite, the Extasy

routes from Little Busters and the spinoff Kud`s Wafter.  

If you enjoyed Clannad I would recommend taking a look at Tomoyo After. If you can get past the stupid amount of H-scenes in the first 20 minutes it's a really enjoyable read.

They are still quite funny. Takafumi unlawfull break ins were really great. Tomoyo`s orz made me tear up laughing.

5%20-%20cg%20clannad%20fail%20orz%20otl%