I Walk Among Zombies vol. 2 released

Fred the Barber

Note that there is no all ages version and Steam and Denpasoft both have identical uncut, demosaiced releases. That means you'll need the right config toggles in Steam before they'll let you see it exists. Pick it up with a 10% launch discount on either store:

The new heroine in this one is really cool, and as with volume 1, the volume 2 is one part post-apocalyptic survival horror one part human drama. This time, I'd say, with a little more emphasis on the "human" angle, as Yuusuke slowly starts to become a little less of a clod.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still disagree though in that it's released in serial format and that the original material is still incomplete (Even though apparently Volume 3 ending is quite satisfying here), but at least now that I look at the graphic it's quite well drawn here.

Edited by littleshogun

Volume 3 completes the story. The writer indicated a long time back that they planned to write a volume 4 for the webnovel, as an epilogue story, which has never materialized. However, there's more content at the end of volume 3 of the game than there is in volume 3 of the webnovel, so I saw one person hypothesizing that they got out what they wanted to in the game, so we'd probably never see a volume 4 of the webnovel since the content they wanted to do was in the game instead. Who can say.

Edited by Fred the Barber
typo