Conjueror passed away

kokoro

Just now, ChaosRaven said:

Is this really true or a bad joke?! Conjueror was still a young guy, how could he just pass away?

It would be absolutely shocking if that's true.

It's all over Twitter, both Gare and Steiner confirmed it. Jesus, this is just so sad. He was so young.

RIP

Is this really true or a bad joke?! Conjueror was still a young guy, how could he just pass away?

you know not everyone just naturally dies at old age, illness´s and accidents exist. regardless big loss for the community and from a human aspect as well.

I doubt it's a joke. The tone in Steiner's tweet is too serious, and it'd be in bad taste to joke about this kind of thing anyways. Age is not a good indicator for likeliness to live either, since there is an abundance of ways to die from something other than old age.

I never got to know Conjueror very well, but I am deeply saddened by the news of his departure. Rest in piece.

I guess it mean that we'll never know what's his best 10 translated VNs for this year and the next years as well, and obviously it mean that we never see new works translated by him anymore. Regarldless his opinion on the translation (I know some people didn't agree with his translation choice) and the VNs themselves (I didn't agree on some of his VNs choice for top 10 translated VNs video there), it's still quite a shock to me to see a young man like him passed away suddenly especially when it's at the same age as mine (I'm also at 29 here, even though it'll be at October later). My condolence to his family there and I hope that he'll rest in peace.

PS - I'm sorry if some of my words here sound harsh to you here.

PPS - While I said that I didn't agree with some of his VNs choice, actually I really like his best translated VNs video here.

Edited by littleshogun