Hi Everyone!

derpigreg

Hi everyone!! I'm new here, but not to Visual Novels. I can be a translator if you like or a translation checker, but I'm a bit busy with a project now. My English is REASONABLY good, since I was brought up in an environment for 'perfect' english.

Well then, nice to meet you all ^^

HULLUU Derpigreg! Welcome to the humble Fuwan empire ^_^

And stop casting level 1 prison spells on the new guys Sioxz!! They are scared of you already without the magic <_<

it's not a lvel 1 spell it's the infinity spell level becasue ophis is the mighiest dragon in the whole Dxd execpt for Samael wich can fuck ophis so hard

Hi everyone!! I'm new here, but not to Visual Novels. I can be a translator if you like or a translation checker, but I'm a bit busy with a project now. My English is REASONABLY good, since I was brought up in an environment for 'perfect' english.

Well then, nice to meet you all ^^

Welcome!  Translators are rare commodities -- it's great that you're here.  Please consider adding your credentials to the skills registry (so interested parties can find you), and surfing the Fan Translation board for projects!

EDIT: You already did so!  Didn't think to check!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!  Translators are rare commodities -- it's great that you're here.  Please consider adding your credentials to the skills registry (so interested parties can find you), and surfing the Fan Translation board for projects!

EDIT: You already did so!  Didn't think to check!

The result of randomly wandering around the forum :D