IMHHW(Nintendo Switch)

Novel21

Yup, this will be the same broken crap we know from the Steam version. If Pulltop actually cared, they would release the Cruise Sign PS3 port (a high-effort all-ages version that didn't exist when the first IMHHW localisation was made) in English with fixed translation, but that would require actual effort and investment. Why bother when you can make a cheap cash-grab.

13 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

I don't see point MoeNovel released IMHHW for Switch, it's not like many it's going to buy it.

Since it's going to be a minimal effort release and most likely only digital, I doubt it will cost them much. I don't think they'd have to sell many copies to make a profit.

On 8/9/2019 at 3:10 PM, Novel21 said:

I had feeling it was butched version with horrible translation.

I'm not going to buy it, don't worry about that.

I don't see point MoeNovel released IMHHW for Switch, it's not like many it's going to buy it.

The majority of Ninty fans won’t care and won’t notice what’s been left out. Plus, I’m sure MoeNovel can find lots of 12-year old “French Girls” in the Nintendo world, their intended audience.

1 hour ago, WorldofAI said:

I’m sure MoeNovel can find lots of 12-year old “French Girls” in the Nintendo world, their intended audience.

It would probably be a better fit for PlayStation 4 then, considering how Sony has censored a ton of stuff lately that is left intact in the Switch versions. (Not taking 18+ content into account, obviously.)

Good for first player of VN that somehow didn't research the VN before buying it and have Switch I guess, otherwise just stick to 18+ version. May as well just think that Pulltop really need money if they didn't put effort to have Switch port here, although to be fair they have effort though for overseas release (Regardless on their way is wrong or not, and I think we know what way that Pulltop did here).

Edited by littleshogun