Saya no Uta Coming to Steam

solidbatman

1 hour ago, sanahtlig said:

"Improved translation"

I didn't realize there was anything to improve.  Seemed pretty much flawless.

Some typos here and there, not too many (well it's not like the game is very long), but still not flawless.

Edited by Nier

To be honest, this is one of the VNs that I would heavily prefer without h-scenes. Like it often happens, the fact that sex happens is pretty important, but the scenes themselves are very distracting and completely mess up the overall pacing. Actually, this may be the main reason why, while I understood that this VN was very good objectively, I personally didn't really like it that much.

2 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

To be honest, this is one of the VNs that I would heavily prefer without h-scenes. Like it often happens, the fact that sex happens is pretty important, but the scenes themselves are very distracting and completely mess up the overall pacing. Actually, this may be the main reason why, while I understood that this VN was very good objectively, I personally didn't really like it that much.

But thats the problem though isnt it? Either they're there in their full glory, or they're gone. Like completely gone.

2 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Yeah, those scenes are what made me eventually decide to drop it like a bad habit

14 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

I'm not a big fan of h-scenes overall and I mostly agree with you, but the scene when

Spoiler

the neighbor assaults Saya

was the thing that disturbed me most in the entire VN and it would probably lose a lot of impact in a censored version. Since they most likely don't have any replacement CGs, I guess they'd have to either show some random background during the scene, or remove it altogether. I don't know if Steam would even allow them to keep a scene like that in text form.

(Is there some way to mark something as spoiler without having to use a huge spoiler box in the middle of the sentence?)