Natsu no kusari

ReliusC

Natsu no Kusari is sadly not translated, so there is no English version. You can buy the Japanese version here, though there is no English language support whatsoever. You could try using a machine translator if you really want to read it, but machine TLs are rarely very accurate, so keep that in mind.

36 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Natsu no Kusari is sadly not translated, so there is no English version. You can buy the Japanese version here, though there is no English language support whatsoever. You could try using a machine translator if you really want to read it, but machine TLs are rarely very accurate, so keep that in mind.

Sadly I can't read japanese. Do you have any recommendation of vn that are similare or at least have the same genre as this one ? 

1 hour ago, ReliusC said:

Sadly I can't read japanese. Do you have any recommendation of vn that are similare or at least have the same genre as this one ? 

Euphoria is made by the same company, and is available in English from Mangagamer. It has some similar themes to Natsu no Kusari, and is a very good read overall. I would recommend checking it out. 

If you talk about the works from the same writer, perhaps you can try Kuroinu there. As for Natsu no Kusari itself, unless Mangagamer announce it there'll be no English version of that. For the info, Natsu no Kusari here is Clock Up's VNs and Mangagamer have the license from Clock Up to translate their VN. So yeah no English version for Natsu no Kusari here just like mod Dergonu said, at least for now.

Edited by littleshogun

3 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Euphoria is made by the same company, and is available in English from Mangagamer. It has some similar themes to Natsu no Kusari, and is a very good read overall. I would recommend checking it out. 

Thanks I'll check it out. If you have any other recommendation of psychologically dark theme visual I'll be glad to check them !

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

If you talk about the works from the same writer, perhaps you can try Kuroinu there. As for Natsu no Kusari itself, unless Mangagamer announce it there'll be no English version of that. For the info, Natsu no Kusari here is Clock Up's VNs and Mangagamer have the license from Clock Up to translate their VN. So yeah no English version for Natsu no Kusari here just like mod Dergonu said, at least for now.

Do they generally leave some vn untranslated ? I can't express how much I want to play this one. 

36 minutes ago, ReliusC said:

Do they generally leave some vn untranslated ? I can't express how much I want to play this one. 

They have a lot of games they are working on, and can only translate so many at a time. They are currently working on another Clock Up game, Maggot Baits. If that does well, maybe they will do more. Sadly, they don't have the capacity to translate all the works from every developer they make deals with, so some games will be left untranslated. Hopefully Natsu no Kusari does get translated at some point, but for now, there are no public statements about it, so it's not coming any time soon.

• 4 years later...
On 8/7/2019 at 2:00 PM, Dergonu said:

Can you recommend some Machine Translator for this game?