Artificial Iridescence - Surreal Visual Novel About Marriage and Sanity Now on itch.io & Game Jolt! [Dark] [Free]

DariusGuerrero

itchio1.png

WATCH THE TRAILER

"She's perfect."

Clint married the girl of his dreams and moved to a new city with her. He was ready to navigate the highs and lows of their relationship, but nobody expected things to go out of control.

Artificial Iridescence is a kinetic visual novel that tells the story of long-time sweethearts, Clint and Ava. In between lifestyle adjustments and a secret project, they learn to compromise. But when the gravity of how far reality is from how they imagined it to be, they realize that there's more to marriage than playing house. Forced to face the consequences of their choices, can they survive as husband and wife?

Edited by DariusGuerrero

30 minutes or less depending on the speed of the reader. It's just a short standalone story, but it's set in the same universe as DERE EVIL .EXE, DERE .EXE, The Last Yandere, and Sorority Rites.

@Plk_Lesiak, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm back making VNs again. Haha. And I've updated all the old VNs too and made them A LOT better than they used to be. All these VNs and platformers have intertwined stories but work individually as well :)  https://appsirgames.com

Edited by DariusGuerrero

31 minutes ago, DariusGuerrero said:

30 minutes or less depending on the speed of the reader. It's just a short standalone story, but it's set in the same universe as DERE EVIL .EXE, DERE .EXE, The Last Yandere, and Sorority Rites.

@Plk_Lesiak, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm back making VNs again. Haha. And I've updated all the old VNs too and made them A LOT better than they used to be. All these VNs and platformers have intertwined stories but work individually as well :)  https://appsirgames.com

I remember, of course (although admittedly I didn't notice until I've checked your Itch.io homepage a few minutes after writing that previous post). :) 30 minutes sounds nice. We'll check it out between longer reads later this week. :)