Emi

Now Hiring: Blog Staff

As we all know, the blog has been quite inactive for awhile, like everything else. But it's time for some changes.

Job Description: You will be part of team for a semi-regular blog, but it would be good if you could work independently. Find what to write about, contact developers for interviews, etc. You can, of course, discuss with the team about it.

There won't be high pressure on getting content out. Fuwa is a hobby after all. That's why there will be several positions available, though hopefully we can reach at least 1 post per month per person. Talk and update your team on what you're doing, help read/edit others' posts before going live.  

@Zakamutt Is the teamleader

helping out your team is good. Me and "a secret person" will help out with ideas and coming in contact with developers at times.

If you want to apply, contact @Zakamutt through PM on the forums. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just let him know why you're interested in the job and if you have any experience in writing blogs (here or elsewhere). 

If you've got other questions about it, feel free to contact me in a PM or reply to this thread. 

i dont bite, i promise

The FuwaZette without the Viking Lord at the helm won't be the same, but his spirit will always be with us...

And he'll probably shit all over whatever we publish too. :nico:

Well, sometimes it's a good thing when your post becomes completely outdated just 15 minutes after you wrote it. :sachi:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

oh hi I wasn't contacted about this

also your post looks like this don't copy it from programs without removing the formatting or something qGE9z3q.png

I suppose it's not false that I don't do any team leading so /shrug. If you want things edited I can do that though

19 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

We'll take your word for it. Extensively. :chaika:

<3

edit: got PM'd by Emi, will continue heading the blog for now, maybe try a different approach though. I'm not the best at being an active leader so I'm open to being replaced if the right person steps forward, however.

1 hour ago, Zakamutt said:

oh hi I wasn't contacted about this

also your post looks like this don't copy it from programs without removing the formatting or something qGE9z3q.png

I suppose it's not false that I don't do any team leading so /shrug. If you want things edited I can do that though

I guess it didnt like me copypasting from a quote. had someone edit the short thing for me. text formated and should hopefully be fixed. :ren:

and had missed talking to mister zaka in all 1 billion things i think about. He will continue be Team leader and updated the thread accourdingly.