Noratoto - 18+ Restoration Project

I was actually working on doing that, problem is, I wont know if it will work until I test it out. Since English uses more characters than Japanese, I have no idea if simply putting English text into it will work [might cause line break issues, unfortunately I have never worked on a patch before] . I also don't know if the actual patch needs to be changed in any way, or if putting English into the text files in patch folder will be enough. Guess I'll let you know if it works [It is going pretty slow, so who knows when I'll finish, I am pretty much just doing this so I can read it in English without waiting! If I finish and it works, I'll share it only if the people working on this patch are OK with me sharing it [I don't want to use their patch without their permission].

Well, since Marko is MIA, it's up to me to do the updates. And get back on the project I guess. Anyway...

As you might have noticed, someone uploaded a restoration patch for the Vita version of the game. Initially we were planning on cooperating with him to port said patch to the PC version. However it came to light that this patch used machine translation, thus we will not use it on this project. It was too good to be true, I guess.

Regarding the project itself: Yuuki's H-scenes are 100% translated and edited, and the patch was supposed to drop this month. However, we found a bug present in all H-scenes, and the hacker is too busy with IRL stuff to fix it, so we decided to shift it to next month.

MANY thanks to NTRanon who translated Yuuki's H-scenes, he's a saint and we don't deserve him.

Edited by Bathhouse_Owner

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 11:22 PM, Bathhouse_Owner said:

Well, since Marko is MIA, it's up to me to do the updates. And get back on the project I guess. Anyway...

As you might have noticed, someone uploaded a restoration patch for the Vita version of the game. Initially we were planning on cooperating with him to port said patch to the PC version. However it came to light that this patch used machine translation, thus we will not use it on this project. It was too good to be true, I guess.

Regarding the project itself: Yuuki's H-scenes are 100% translated and edited, and the patch was supposed to drop this month. However, we found a bug present in all H-scenes, and the hacker is too busy with IRL stuff to fix it, so we decided to shift it to next month.

MANY thanks to NTRanon who translated Yuuki's H-scenes, he's a saint and we don't deserve him.

Great job guys, hope you are all safe and well(I know things are shaky in Brazil)! btw did you guys changed the order of the translation (it was written that it was gonna start with Patricia) or it was something that was not set in stone?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 5:22 AM, Bathhouse_Owner said:

It has been 27 April now and i still waiting this patch hope to see Yuri route translated soon :)))

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 4:06 PM, EroHataVNI said:

HOLY SHIT BRO. THAT'S SUCH GROUNDBREAKING ADVICE MY G!

well between playing a MTL version of the game in 2021 or playing a fan translation in 2077, the MTL doesn't sound that bad, I even find it funny that NTRanon has probably translated more in months than they did in years.

1 hour ago, Elzgot said:

well between playing a MTL version of the game in 2021 or playing a fan translation in 2077, the MTL doesn't sound that bad, I even find it funny that NTRanon has probably translated more in months than they did in years.

Help yourself out :)

@marcus-beta

Hi, thank you guys very much for contributing to such a great project.

If I understand correctly, those XX_XXX_ep.txt.scn files are memories scenes linking files which link to associated txt files. These files are small and around 710 Bytes. However, there are some big *.txt.scn files which seem to replaces the original *.txt.scn in data.xp3. Here is the list:

a06_01b.txt.scn
a07_01a.txt.scn
a08_01b.txt.scn
a08_01c.txt.scn
a09_01b.txt.scn
a09_01c.txt.scn
a10_01a.txt.scn
b07_01c.txt.scn
b07_02.txt.scn
b08_01c.txt.scn
b08_01d.txt.scn
b09_01b.txt.scn
b11_01c.txt.scn
b11_01cb.txt.scn
c4_02a.txt.scn
c5_01a.txt.scn
c6_01a.txt.scn
c7_01a.txt.scn
c9_01a.txt.scn
d3_02b.txt.scn
d4_01b.txt.scn
d6_01a.txt.scn
k2_01b.txt.scn
neko_03.txt.scn

After I extract original data.xp3 and get *.txt.scn files, I use PsbDecompile to make one file (k2_01b.txt.scn) into json which is a bit readable. I can see the script contains Japanese, English, Simple Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Here is one sentence.

[[null,"「にゃ…(ここは…)」"],["Nora","Mew... (Where...am I?)"],["野良","「喵…(这里是…)」"],["野良","「喵…(這裡是…)」"]]

But the k2_01b.txt.scn in the Patch folder only contains English and Japanese

[[null,"「にゃ…(ここは…)」"],["Nora","Mew... (Where...am I?)"]]

Since I am a Chinese player, so I have a few questions.

1. What are these *.txt.scn for.

2. Are there any differences with the corresponding *.txt.scn in data.xp3?

3. Is it possible that Chinese is added back.

At the moment, I rename all these scripts by adding .bak, then the Game can use scripts from data.xp3 and Chinese can be switched to.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:07 AM, Asahui said:

@marcus-beta

Hi, thank you guys very much for contributing to such a great project.

If I understand correctly, those XX_XXX_ep.txt.scn files are memories scenes linking files which link to associated txt files. These files are small and around 710 Bytes. However, there are some big *.txt.scn files which seem to replaces the original *.txt.scn in data.xp3. Here is the list:

a06_01b.txt.scn
a07_01a.txt.scn
a08_01b.txt.scn
a08_01c.txt.scn
a09_01b.txt.scn
a09_01c.txt.scn
a10_01a.txt.scn
b07_01c.txt.scn
b07_02.txt.scn
b08_01c.txt.scn
b08_01d.txt.scn
b09_01b.txt.scn
b11_01c.txt.scn
b11_01cb.txt.scn
c4_02a.txt.scn
c5_01a.txt.scn
c6_01a.txt.scn
c7_01a.txt.scn
c9_01a.txt.scn
d3_02b.txt.scn
d4_01b.txt.scn
d6_01a.txt.scn
k2_01b.txt.scn
neko_03.txt.scn

After I extract original data.xp3 and get *.txt.scn files, I use PsbDecompile to make one file (k2_01b.txt.scn) into json which is a bit readable. I can see the script contains Japanese, English, Simple Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Here is one sentence.

[[null,"「にゃ…(ここは…)」"],["Nora","Mew... (Where...am I?)"],["野良","「喵…(这里是…)」"],["野良","「喵…(這裡是…)」"]]

But the k2_01b.txt.scn in the Patch folder only contains English and Japanese

[[null,"「にゃ…(ここは…)」"],["Nora","Mew... (Where...am I?)"]]

Since I am a Chinese player, so I have a few questions.

1. What are these *.txt.scn for.

2. Are there any differences with the corresponding *.txt.scn in data.xp3?

3. Is it possible that Chinese is added back.

At the moment, I rename all these scripts by adding .bak, then the Game can use scripts from data.xp3 and Chinese can be switched to.

1 - Yeah, that _ep.txt.scn is just a .scn created to redirect to the given txt script, those 'ep' files are 'entry points' basically, the game .scn script can jump to a .txt file then at first looks that looks useless, but the memories aren't able to jump to the .txt file directly, then I created those "Entry Point" files that just redirect to the correct .txt

2 - about the k2_01b.txt, hell yeah, that's wrong, Looks like I keep an old script in the release, I will fix that.

3 - Yep, it's possible off course, just a error

13 hours ago, UnHolyFiretruck said:

Are you guys still alive?

Yeah, I think the project is a bit stopped just because of me in the really, but soon I will can buy a notebook and I will have a better timeline to do things.

Edited by marcus-beta

On 5/23/2021 at 11:51 PM, marcus-beta said:

1 - Yeah, that _ep.txt.scn is just a .scn created to redirect to the given txt script, those 'ep' files are 'entry points' basically, the game .scn script can jump to a .txt file then at first looks that looks useless, but the memories aren't able to jump to the .txt file directly, then I created those "Entry Point" files that just redirect to the correct .txt

2 - about the k2_01b.txt, hell yeah, that's wrong, Looks like I keep an old script in the release, I will fix that.

3 - Yep, it's possible off course, just a error

Hi, I did comparison on those files and added Chinese back. Here is files pack.

Google Drive

Actually, I used the files from data.xp3 as base and copy changes from Patch into it. After using a JSON editor to compare them and ignoring zpos number precision, the changes are 

- nexts block 

-  k2_01b.txt some images changes (Michi naked stand) 

b07_02.txt (a copy of b07_01c.txt?)
b08_01d.txt (a copy of  b08_01c.txt?)

k2_01b.txt
s001_1da1ba_000a_l
S001_1EA1BA_000A_L

S001_1DA1BA_000A_S
S001_1EA1BA_000A_S

a06_01b.txt
"nexts": [{
  "storage": "a07_01a.txt",
  "target": "*A07_01a",
  "type": 0
}],

"storage": "A6_01h.txt",
  "target": "*A06_01h",
  "type": 1
}],

a07_01a.txt
Remove untranlated line and make it back to 438 lines
  "storage": "a07_01h_aft.txt",
  "target": "*A07_01h_aft",
}],

"storage": "A7_01h.txt",
  "target": "*A07_01h",
}],

a08_01b.txt
  "storage": "a08_01c.txt",
  "target": "*A08_01c",
}],
  "storage": "A8_01bh_aft.txt",
  "target": "*A08_01bh_aft",
}],

a08_01c.txt
  "storage": "a08_01c.txt",
  "target": "*dummyselect1",
}],
  "storage": "a8_01d.txt",
  "target": "*A08_01d",
}],

a09_01b.txt
  "storage": "a09_01c.txt",
  "target": "*A09_01c",
}],
  "storage": "A9_01b_aft.txt",
  "target": "*A09_01b_aft",
}]

a09_01c.txt
  "storage": "a09_01d.txt",
  "target": "*A09_01d",
}],
  "storage": "A9_01c_aft.txt",
  "target": "*A09_01c_aft",
}],

a10_01a.txt
  "storage": "a10_01b.txt",
  "target": "*A10_01b",
}],
  "storage": "a10_01a_aft.txt",
  "target": "*A10_01a_aft",
}],

b07_01c.txt
  "storage": "b08_01a.txt",
  "target": "*B08_01a",
}],
  "storage": "B7_01c_aft.txt",
  "target": "*B07_01c_aft",
}],

b08_01c.txt
  "storage": "b08_01c.txt",
  "target": "*recollection_start8",
}],
  "storage": "b08_01d.txt",
  "target": "*B08_01d",
}],

"storage": "b08_01h_aft.txt",
  "target": "*B08_01h_aft",
}],
  "storage": "B8_01h.txt",
  "target": "*B08_01h",
}],

b09_01b.txt
  "storage": "b09_01h_aft.txt",
  "target": "*B09_01h_aft",
}],
  "storage": "B9_01h.txt",
  "target": "*B09_01h",
}],

b11_01c.txt
  "storage": "start.ks",
  "target": "*gameend_title",
}],
  "storage": "B11_01c_aft.txt",
  "target": "*B11_01c_aft",
}],

remove b11_01cb.txt

c4_02a.txt
  "storage": "c5_01a.txt",
  "target": "*C5_01a",
}],
  "storage": "C4_02a_aft.txt",
  "target": "*C4_02a_aft",
}],

c5_01a.txt
  "storage": "c5_01a.txt",
}],
  "storage": "c5_01a_aft.txt",
  "target": "*C5_01a_aft",
}],

"storage": "c6_01a.txt",
"target": "*C6_01a",
"storage": "C6_00h.txt",
"target": "*C6_00h",

c6_01a.txt
  "storage": "c7_01a.txt",
  "target": "*C7_01a",
}],
  "storage": "C6_01a_aft.txt",
  "target": "*C6_01a_aft",
}],

c7_01a.txt
  "storage": "c9_01a.txt",
  "target": "*C9_01a",
}],
  "storage": "C70_01h.txt",
  "target": "*C70_01h",
}],

c9_01a.txt
add
  "storage": "C11_01h.txt",
  "target": "*C11_01h",
}],

d3_02b.txt
  "storage": "d4_01a.txt",
  "target": "*D4_01a",
}],
  "storage": "D3_02b_aft.txt",
  "target": "*D3_02b_aft",
}],

d4_01b.txt
  "storage": "d4_01b.txt",
}],
  "storage": "D50_00h.txt",
  "target": "*D50_00h",
}],

d6_01a.txt
  "storage": "d8_01a.txt",
  "target": "*D8_01a",
}],
  "storage": "D70_01h.txt",
  "target": "*D70_01h",
}],

neko_03.txt
}],
}],

}],
}],

We just need to check what we will do to the h-scenes...

Yeah, some files is a 'partial' copy of other .scn, usually when I want add new dialogues in the .scn I split then in 2 files to insert in the end of the original the dialogue that I want, then I jump to the new .scn with the reaming scene content.

Edited by marcus-beta

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not, but the patch doesnt work for me, the google drive links don't work due to a quota or something so I used the other link. but the usage tips says to move 2 folders but the files I got only had 1 folder in it and the cg arent uncropped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, it's been a while. Now that our hacker and translator are back in action, we should be able to continue the project. And in fact, I bring good news:

Proud to announce that we're releasing another partial, with Yuuki's Hscenes!

https://mega.nz/file/wQYAlT6S#JOnB7tImLTwVGGAf54u4P5y2UFZE65snfwTN-2IgOB8

Also a progress update on the others:

Michi: 100% translated, 25% edited.

Shachi: Starting up.

Patricia - 1 Scene translated and edited. On hold.

(linecount pending)

If everything goes well, next patch should come in a month or so, and the one after that before the end of the year.

Extra stuff: so, a few post back I said we'll be releasing a version with honorifics. I decided to put that on pause while we deal with how to restore the missing/censored lines from the non-H script. I hope it's not much trouble.

Hello, im following this Project since some Time and its Nice to see that you can slowly get back to working on it.
But i wanted to ask something in Regards of that " Partial Release" of Yuukis H-Scenes. Is it for all Scenes in her Route ( I think 4 or 5 Scenes she has?) or only 1 or 2?
If those Patches have all SCenes translated, then its worth to wait a Couple more Months i guess until you put them together in one Patch i guess?

If so, then take your Time nonethless, i guess i speak for everyone that we can wait as long as it takes until your Finished with everything.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:34 AM, Bathhouse_Owner said:

Hey, it's been a while. Now that our hacker and translator are back in action, we should be able to continue the project. And in fact, I bring good news:

Proud to announce that we're releasing another partial, with Yuuki's Hscenes!

https://mega.nz/file/wQYAlT6S#JOnB7tImLTwVGGAf54u4P5y2UFZE65snfwTN-2IgOB8

after this patch is finished any plans on doing the sequels aswell?