Infernoplex

Noratoto - 18+ Restoration Project

Ah, sorry for not updating in a while. It's just that corona-chan did a number on us. In particular, the translator: He works at a hospital, so he's been busier than ever. Me too, as I've been trying to stockpile food and drugs.

Since I don't want to force anyone to work under these circumstances, we've agreed to pause the project for the time being, at least until this pandemic is over.

Just discovered the game and all the info on switched engines and such. Understandable to put the project on pause for the time being due to current pandemic but hopefully after it's over the project will come back strong.

Thank you for doing the translation and all the work as well so far and stay safe out there

i just found out about this project, i thought it was gonna fade away like others project born like this....but i was so happy to find i was wrong, your dedication and passion to keep going is awesome, but is actually better to stop temporally the project, for now is better to be safe from this pandemic. I just need to ask you guys..do you know where i can download Nora 1? Cause i can't find it anywhere, i mean the 18+ version.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:17 AM, ruitnitrd said:

i just found out about this project, i thought it was gonna fade away like others project born like this....but i was so happy to find i was wrong, your dedication and passion to keep going is awesome, but is actually better to stop temporally the project, for now is better to be safe from this pandemic. I just need to ask you guys..do you know where i can download Nora 1? Cause i can't find it anywhere, i mean the 18+ version.

The only versions available for now are either japanese 18+ or censored english ones. If you're interested in japanese 18+ version, then check out igg-games.com. Apparently there's some weird ass 18+ patch which doesn't add h-scenes whatsoever, so I doubt that this is what you're looking for.